“BEST PRIME RIB”

Jackson's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: USD 25 - USD 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Classic sophistication meets style and chic at Jackson’s Steakhouse, where the decadence doesn’t stop at the front door. Indulge your friends, family, and clients in an incredible experience of culinary excellence. Located in the historic downtown district directly on Ferdinand Plaza, Jackson’s remains one of the most desirable dining destinations in Pensacola.
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I have dined at all the top places in pensacola and without a doubt they have the best prime rib and if you can get the delmonico special. OMG. Tuesdays is prime rib night and it is amazing and you can save a few bucks.

There are newer reviews for Jackson's Steakhouse

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We were lucky enough to have a holiday meal at Jackson's. Both the food and the atmosphere were amazing! Plan to spend some money but honestly, it was worth it.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere to go on a special occasion. It is a little pricy so do not expect to spend less than $45 a person.

Everything I tried was delicious. The steak was juicy and seasoned just right. The servers are so attentive and professional.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Super service from the minute we walked in the door from the hostess to our server Tom. Food was described in detail and very delicious. One of the best steaks ever! Wine Wednesday is a very good value. Loved the egg rolls as an appetizer.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

It was my birthday. A dinner gift that was intended to impress. I am a well traveled Steak snob. I prefer a Ribeye steak, cut thick, well marbled & Dry aged. I believe a steak should be aged & speak for itself-no need for a slathering of sauce or heavy seasoning. My steak barometer is gauged by Steakhouses like the Ruth's Chris chain across our beautiful country & The Capital Grille in Las Vegas. Jackson's is a good restaurant but not the caliber I expected. Our server proudly touted that Jackson's Steakhouse ages their beef by Wet aging method-that is-sealed in plastic so the beefs own juices can break down the proteins which lend tenderness to the meat. I thought, ok I'll give it a chance. I was surprised when both of our steaks arrived with a sauce flowing over the top & oozing down the sides into a puddle on the plate. Apparently Jackson's Steakhouse leaves nothing to chance. I discovered that each steak is slathered in "fond de beau" a veal stock. When I asked Why, I was told this was for additional flavor-this reminded me of Dale's Steakhouse (maker of the famous "Dale's sauce found in supermarkets). To be fair all the other dishes ordered were good & worth eating again, but I went for steak on this occasion. Additionally; as others have pointed out, it was quite obvious that not all guests were treated equal. In my estimation the entree prices were fair & in keeping with the caliber service that Jackson's is reaching for. If you are looking for a superior Steakhouse...Jackson's is Not it. If you are looking for a good Restaurant in downtown Pensacola I say give Jackson's a try, just don't order steak.