“Home Away From Home”

Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The Homewood Suites Airport in Pensacola is one of the nicer Hilton properties we have experienced. They are centrally located, especially for air travel. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is great. Dinner is served from Monday through Thursday at no extra charge for those on the go who don't have time to eat out.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The management is very helpful and service oriented. The hotel was very clean. The full dinner and happy hour every night was a plus.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank majmcd
Reviewed 21 February 2012

It lives up to it's name. It had a very homey atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and very tastefully decorated. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at Homewood Suites the first time the night before we caught a flight to Puerto Rico. We were surprised at how nice the place was and delighted with the experience. The lobby is cozy, like a European ski lodge, and the staff at the front desk is excellent. When we checked in the concierge informed us that there was free dinner in the large dining hall. Sure enough, we skipped going to a restaurant and had hot, delicious finger food. There was also complimentary wine and beer on tap. Our suite was like a little apartment, with a nice kitchenette and living room area. The king size bed was like sleeping on Cloud Nine and the large screen TV was hooked to an excellent cable system with lots of viewing choices. The bathroom was big and spic and span clean and the large shower was roomy and had lots of hot water. I joked to my wife a couple of times that I wanted to live in the room and never leave. The next morning we had a hot breakfast and I took my food and went outside to the porch overlooking the landscaped lawns and ate my breakfast as the sun rose in the sky and the birds sang. I have stayed at this Homewood Suites since the first visit and each time I go to Pensacola it is my hotel of choice. I will be staying there again in December 2011. The hotel has one drawback - It doesn't have a swimming pool as it is a "business-travelers hotel." A note about pricing: Homewood Suites is pricey, around $180 for the night. If you book in advance and prepay (as opposed to simply reserving a room) the rate comes down to about $105 to $130, depending on the night. When I book a room, I pay in advance and save $50 to $75 on the rate.

Room Tip: Get a king bed suite. It's nicer than the two queen beds suite.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed here Saturday, October 22, 2011. The guest services agents when checking in as well as checking out were friendly, knowledgeable and helped make our stay enjoyable. There was variety and plenty of dinning close by. The hot breakfast in the morning was great and we couldn't of asked for a nicer room. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple