“Vacation”

Pensacola Naval Air Station
Ranked #5 of 119 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Homebase for the Blue Angels, the U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, Pensacola NAS is also home to the Pensacola Lighthouse, the National Museum of Naval Aviation and Fort Barrancas, an early 19th-century garrison.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to see the lighthouse and museum and it just so happens the Blue Angels were practicing. Such a great experience and the whole base is pretty cool

1  Thank Rachel c
in 21 reviews
"museum is free"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of history and many things to see and do for the entire family. From the lighthouse to the museum and the Blue Angels there's lots to do and enjoy.

1  Thank 357yvettep
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We went through The Naval air station on the way to lighthouse and Naval Aviation Museum. Have I D s ready to enter base.

1  Thank suebuddy29
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! I am local and love love love this place. But someone should talk to the volunteers who work at the museum. Our kids were chastised for playing on a piece of equipment meant to be climbed on and played with. I was with a school field trip. Believe me when I say I am the first one to speak up when kids are out of line or too loud or rambunctious. I was mortified when a volunteer called out our group of 2nd graders who were surprisingly being well behaved as they enjoyed a display. Wow just wow! His exact words were “this is a museum not a playground”. The people on his tour looked completely embarrassed by his comments. Guess someone should move the interactive displays popular with kids outside then. Please believe me I’m the most critical of the kids when it’s called for and I had to speak out several times during the day to calm the 2nd graders down a bit but this particular time was completely uncalled for. Our teacher reported being treated rudely when we arrived by another volunteer. Wow! Just wow! If you want to encourage patronage the volunteers should be advised of proper ways to deal with the public.