Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best Aviation Museum

Great displays, knowledgeable staff and at no charge. As good as the National Air and Space Museum... read more

Reviewed today
Stephen K
Pensacola, Florida
via mobile
Awesome museum

This is the best Aviation museum in the United States. You can find almost every single aircraft... read more

Reviewed yesterday
844luisc
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pensacola
from USD 21.99
from USD 90.00
from USD 15.00
from USD 21.99
5,840 results
All reviews naval aviation blue angels imax theater all ages guided tour on display flight simulator aircraft carrier rainy day free admission several hours great place to visit air show whole family pensacola area nas pensacola exhibits
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the Naval Air Museum with three of my cousins — we’re in our 50s and 60s, all with different backgrounds and life experiences. We all agreed that the museum was really great. We decided shortly after arriving to take a tour. Our guide was a former Navy pilot. He was extremely knowledgeable — congenial, interesting, and entertaining, too! I think I could have spent at least another full day at the museum; there’s so much to see and learn! I know I’ll visit again next year when I’m in the area. No doubt about it.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the air museum to stay away from the beach a day. It was a welcomed diversion. Looking online we found the Blue Angels would be practicing, so we planned our visit to see the show. The museum has an amazing collection of aircraft from the early 1900’s to the 2000’s. Extensive doesn’t do it justice. If you can name the plane and the navy or Marines flew it, it’s probably here. There were many cockpits that my 8 year old loved climbing into. The museum also has replicas from the space program, an art collection, scale model carriers, LTA’s, and smithsonian quality displays of POW life, WW2 America and military camp, etc. there are several simulators to try and a large theatre. You can easily spend a day.
The highlight was the Blue Angels practicing. I could write paragraphs on that as well. If you are going to visit, try to time it to their schedule. It’s well worth it.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I heard about this free museum at the visitor’s center. We were pleasantly surprised by how much there is to see, and the knowledge of the tour guide.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The home of the Blue Angles was a wonderful visit to the museum the flight deck tour also is great seeing all types of airplanes. A 2.5 hour visit which could easily be a 5 hour tour to Blue Angles Home Base if your lucky or plan you could be there at one of their air shows which is breath taking!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This museum is of great quality for all ages. It offers a variety of activities. The grounds are very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If you are lucky you can catch the practices of the Blue Angels.

Date of experience: March 2018