See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Stay away from this place,the pictures are fake,the firts room the have us was dirty,the toillet and shower had a leak.Is not just a hotel people actually live there,ice machine was broken, dirty every where.so we got what we pay for but never again,stay away please!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We walked into a lobby reeking with a strong odor of smoke mixed with mildew. The carpet was buckled and with our key we given an agreement to sign stating we had 10 minutes to decide if we were staying or we would be paying for the room whether we stayed or not. I refused to sign prior to seeing the room. Upon walking down the hallway of stained and buckled carpeting we passed a hallway full of equipment that was impassable. Once we reached our room and opened the door a stronger stench hit us and we immediately approached the front desk and said we could not stay. The man at the front desk said ok, just call the booking site, RESERVATIONS.COM for a refund minus the booking fee. However, RESERVATIONS.COM said it would be up to the owner whether to refund our money or not. A few days later, I received an email stating that RESERVATIONS.COM was unable to refund my approximately $180 for the room I DID NOT STAY IN due to their contract that I had agreed to when booking which stated all reservations must be canceled the day prior to arrival. I honestly don’t know how this place is ALLOWED TO OPPERATE! BEWARE of this HOTEL and RESERVATIONS.COM. I have filed a dispute for the charge with my credit card company.

S. Harris
Alabama

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Booked online without reading reviews and after reading them I was very concerned considering the majority were bad. I couldn’t cancel so we arrived expecting the worst but to our surprise it wasn’t as bad as most reviews made it out to be. Granted it was after midnight when we arrived and we left at 7 am but room 506 was clean and bed was comfy. We actually slept well. The hall was quiet but did have an odor but room did not. Granted it could use some updating and painting but overall we were pleased. The shower did drip but we closed door and solved that issue. They offer the normal continental breakfast. The only issue I had was online they said they would not charge my card but upon arrival I found that not to be the case. No big deal but the online page said I could pay with cash but turned out I couldn’t. We would probably stay again considering we had no issues that we haven’t had with $200 per night rooms. This one was $72 after tax.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

ALERT ALERT check in June 30 2018 659pm We walk right out ...is the most dirty disgusting horrifying is more like a crack house / nightmare There were mice poop and holes in the cabinets linen was NOT changed they were obvious bedbugs Cigarette burns on the tub sink in the bathroom and cigarette burns in carpet and also was incompleteI Did I mention that we booked for non-smoking ana besides smelling like smoking vomit bar saloon .. Cannot believe this place is still in business we were able to take pictures (on June 30 2018 703pm) We went back to the lobby and talk to the receptionist n refuse to talk to us He said that he. Was not the manager n for us to call the next day very rude and unprofessional either way we left and they still have the nerve to charge us full price for 6 days 580 dollars Thank God our credit card company is taking care of it since we open a dispute again I don’t know how places like this are still in business my husband and I and teenage boys are also opening a case in court Whoever would like to join in response so we can give you the email of the lawyer that will be taking care of this case again if there’s any evidence pictures etc Make sure you keep them they will come in handy as a proven evidence

3  Thank Nadia O
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We got kicked out of our room because someone was making a bomb. That says enough! If you have a family or value your life avoid this place at all costs. Drugs, Fighting and pure nastiness. We stayed for 5 days because the front desk refused to give us our money back!

Date of stay: July 2017