“Great Way to Start a Saturday”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #2 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone: 850 912-8347. This is a very nice breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Open daily 7 am to 2 p.m.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Drove out to Pensacola for a day of sightseeing and landed here for a hearty breakfast. Flying solo, I sat at the bartop, where I found comfortable seating and friendly service. I chatted with the waiter manning the bar and quickly ordered. He forgot my orange juice, but I didn't end up needing it anyway. I ordered a supreme omelette with potatoes and english muffins. The omelette was very good, potatoes were good but unremarkable and more than a few were little more than crispy blocks. The english muffins were a bit dry. The overall experience was great. I recommend it!

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Christian. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience, and appreciate all of your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like to take my mom out somewhere special on the weekends for good food and enjoyable experience. That is exactly what we found here...friendly service and great food. Homer, the owner, passed out free muffins while we enjoyed coffee at the self-serve coffee tray in the waiting area. What a delightful gentleman. He joked and chatted with us while we waited. We soon were taken to our booth in a very clean and well-decorated room. My supreme omelette was delicious. The service was fast and friendly. We will definitely be back.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, Diane. We're thrilled you had a wonderful brunch and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed nearby on our first visit to Pensacola and this was recommended by the front desk staff at the Grand Hotel. Our waitress, Cathy C. never let our water or coffee go empty! She was great and provided excellent service! Food was awesome-the city grits were so good! Can't wait to come back.

Thank you for your recent visit. We're thrilled we were able to provide a delightful dining experience. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was highly recommended by friends and family. Finally took the time to go and they were on point. Luckily I had a good appetite, because the portions and flavors were outstanding. The Chef knows exactly how to prepare and present the many menu choices The prices are fair for the quality and quantity. After eating, I had a direct route to the ocean, where a few of the calories could be walked off Great wait staff and pleasant atmosphere. Parking was also easy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ‼️

Thank you for the great review, Pat. We are delighted your first Another Broken Egg Cafe experience was excellent and that the food made such a great impression. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and we will definitely come back! We had brunch and the food was extraordinary; all 4 of us thought so. Our server, Cathy C was amazing - helpful, super friendly, and attentive. We will ask for her next time! I recommend making reservations via Yelp because otherwise you will expect to wait about 45 mins to be seated. It’s a popular place!

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted your first Another Broken Egg Cafe experience was excellent and that the food and service made such a great impression. We can't wait to see you again soon!