See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I am from the Pensacola area and travel for business. Walked into the room and smelled something funky! Removed the ac filter to find it quite stopped up cleaned both filters,as I was reinstalling I removed the front of the ac. It was covered in mold and mildew. Walked out and tried to get a refund. That was a joke in itself, have contacted management to be told "sure just give all your CC info over the phone". Not a chance

Room tip: I would sleep in my truck first.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank peckhamenterprises
econolodgepensacola, Webmaster at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Please rest assured, we truly value your feedback and would welcome an opportunity to learn more about the particulars of your situation, which is critical to helping us understand where we went wrong. We have shared your comment with the housekeeping and maintenance staff and instructed them to take required action. Again, we apologize and look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The boyfriend and I were invited to a wedding with 3 weeks notice on a holiday weekend - we took what we could find without paying an arm and a leg. That being said, it was doable for one night and that was about it. The sink and shower did not drain. The bed sunk in the middle and we felt as if one of us rolling over was going to launch the other into the wall. The 'full' breakfast was really just continental and was advertised that way all over the hotel.

The staff was conflicted over prices - we arrived at the hotel at 1:30pm on the day of checkin and were told that it would cost $50 to get our room at that point since check in was not until 3pm. To say the least we went to lunch and came back.
The following morning when we were checking out another couple was attempting to check in and was told it would be a $20 early check in fee at 9am.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tricia B
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

When I pulled up the grass had not been cut. I entered and the hotel was being remodeled, carpet had holes, sheets around pipes to stop water in hallway. Stairwell was full of cigarette butts. Left hotel to eat and when I returned I could smell marijuana. We left and stayed at the hotel next door. Lost $100 but I did not feel right about my family staying here. I will never stay at an Econo Lodge again. I did not take pictures I was trying to escape.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have stayed here several times and never had a problem, the rooms have always been clean and the staff friendly. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a good nights rest.
There are multiple eating places nearby and easy access to the interstate.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

While house hunting, needed a less expensive place to stay and since traveling alone, decided.."why not??" MISTAKE!! Place was in dire need of repair to put it nicely. I parked my car right in front of my window and kept hearing car doors. There were three different cars parked next to mine....did not realize this was a come and go place for cheap dates. I was scheduled to stay for three days but awoke early the next day and checked out as fast as I could. Went across the street and made reservations at the Hampton Inn for the next two nights!!!

Date of stay: January 2018