“My Steak was Perfect”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #306 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Logans was kind enough to send me a $12.00 value BOGO for Labor Day. My wife and I each got the 8 oz Sirloin . I got the Caesar salad and baked potato. My wife got the sweet potato and the broccoli. Mine was Med Rare, hers was Med Well. We both enjoyed our meals. Jessica was our waitress and she was wonderful. Best to get here early when coupons go out.

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We came in for lunch, and the place was not at all busy. The perfect scenario for a server to be overly-attentive. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this girl was new. The food was good, but the service clearly was not. We had to signal the server for any attention that we received - including drink refills. Overall, the experience was good - but I'd opt for a different server if I was to return.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Dropped in at LRH today, our second time. Their cold beer and peanuts are sufficient reasons to stop in but even better is to catch their great lunch deal of two dinners for $14.99. It is real, has real choices of very good food and our service was excellent...thanks Sharah! We chose the meatloaf with garden salad and broccoli and the grilled chicken with Caesar salad and mushrooms....perfect. Hint: you must note the sign on entrance for this deal and ask for the subject special menu...it is worth it.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We were at a hotel down the street and decided to drive around the corner and came across Logan's. We had a choice between two great restaurants and decided on this one as we had not been to a Logan's since moving from Bryant, AR in 2010. We sat in the bar area and had waited on by Terry, one of the best waiters we have been around in a long time. He was very attentive to our needs and recommended sons great meal choices. The food was prepared so perfectly we enjoyed every bite. Service and Food Prep was the best. Keep up the great work, recommend to anyone looking for a great evening.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere and staff was amazing. Staff very friendly. Food was excellent. Our waitress was extremely friendly. She interacted with the kids in our group. Made them feel special. I will return.