Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantpensacola airportbusiness travelerhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness triprooms are nicecordova mallconvenient locationone night staystaff was very friendlyexcellent staywould stay here againenjoyed my staybed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2011

It might be a relatively new hotel but my overall experience was not favorable.
To start the housekeeping staff did not routinely take out dirty glassware, my room was often missing clean towels and I waited three days for pillow cases to be put on one of my pillows. Someone elses candy wrappers stayed on the floor in my room even after I asked specifically for this to be taken care of. My key cards were turned off twice during my stay and one night when I returned to my room the door to my room had been left open by the cleaning staff. When they emptied my coffee pot they didn't always clean the sink afterwards, Maybe this was my fault for not leaving coffee in the pot?
The above were some of my personal experiences. Co-workers had Merlot spilled on them in the restaurant, we waited over an hour for dinner and were never served our salads without any reduction in the price of the meal. Another co-worker had Oakleys disappear from his room during his stay. The walls are thin enough that you can hear your neighbor's snoring and alarms.
At some point during the stay "i'm sorry" didn't make much of a difference.

Room Tip: Facing the back of the hotel was preferable
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2011

This Hilton is wonderful! The employees are all so nice and courteous and wanting to please! The room was beautiful and the pool area is great! The only complaint we had was our room had not been cleaned when we returned around 2:30p in the afternoon but other than that, everything was perfect!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
HGIManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our employees work very hard to exceed all of our guests expectations!
I am sorry to hear, that Housekeeping did not clean your room until late in the afternoon. On sold out nights they work until 5pm, to ensure all rooms are clean and replenished!
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Thank you for staying with us!

Hilton Garden Inn Management

Reviewed 24 May 2011

This is a brand new, very nice HGI. As a Hilton Diamond member, I stay at HGI very often and find them a very good choice. This hotel is above average for the chain, with excellent service, clean and modern rooms, and great shuttle service. It is located right next to Sacred Heart Hospital and within close distance to the airport and many restaurants. I highly recommend it for business travelers.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank drichrx
Reviewed 19 March 2011

We traveled to this hotel and were very surprised with the excellent service we had starting with our check in. Every morning we were greeted with a smile by Mark and he served us breakfast. He went above and beyond great service. We had dinner there one night and sweet little Erica treated us like royalty. The beds were so comfortable. The only thing that annoyed us was our room was only cleaned once. We actually ran out of toilet paper and had to ask. We would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I stayed for 2 nights and experienced, without doubt, the best service I have ever encountered in a hotel chain. From the drivers of the shuttle bus (both arriving and departing) to reception staff, room service and the delightful staff on the breakfast buffet, they were genuinely friendly, cheerful and willing to please. Don (who drove me back to the airport) explained it was a new hotel and everyone was committed to achieving a high standard of service to maintain the hotel at the top of the Hilton Garden Inn hierarchy. At the rate they are going they will be number one before long.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business