All reviews continental breakfast internet signal fresh smell shower stall gas station a pet friendly hotel nice pool would stay again safe area parking lot is staying at this hotel clean rooms nice place to stay desk clerk staff was friendly refrigerator
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Everything was clean , Great staff , check in was quick and restaurants in walking distances , quite and right off to I-10 . Bedding was clean . Light in room had problem took while to come back on . Manager was helpful and took care of problems right away . I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Pensacola.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
TJ P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay very quite and the pool was the right size for my kids and very nice staff and the rooms were very clean we would recommend everyone to sat here and the price was right for a family of 6 thank you.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TJ P, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and will share this with our staff. We would love to host you as our guest again hopefully soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

So I stayed here for my daughter cheer competition I needed a cheap room for 2 nights and something close to the venue. I book this hotel with all negative thoughts because it was a Red Roof after reading the reviews I was still so so but the price for the two was so good to my pockets.
The outside was super clean. It offer a small breakfast in the morning s which was a A+ for me. The rooms was nice and clean no order. And friendly staff at the front desk. The beds was so comfortable.My only complaint is the lights in the room I felt like they need a better bulb watt it was a little dim to me.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank JonesDisneylover
TJ P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

In May 2018 I rented two rooms for two nights but this hotel charged my credit card three duplicate charges for the same stay. It is now august and the hotel refuses to remove the extra duplicated charges from my credit card stating that they now nothing about it. The credit card company says the only person able to post charges on a customers credit card is the merchant himself. I recommend not staying at this motel.
Carlton Ard
Montgomery, Al

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn on a quick trip from Florida to Alabama and back. It is convenient to I-10 with restaurants and gas stations close by. It was pricey for this chain of hotels. I was able to get a night at one of the Disney resorts cheaper. There is a continental breakfast but it is minimal. It is pet friendly which I did not realize or I wouldn’t have stayed. I do not want to stay in a pet friendly hotel unless I have a pet. The parking lot is small and not easy to maneuver especially if you have a larger vehicle. It will do in a pinch when you need a quick overnight stay but that is about it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.