All reviews sole downtown pensacola free happy hour free beer and wine boutique hotel gallery night yogurt palafox st close to downtown walking distance continental breakfast the location is perfect rooms are small historic district coffee maker staff was very friendly hotel room
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was my second time staying here. It is an older building, but my room was clean. Front desk staff were wonderful. Breakfast was truly continental, but it worked for us. We didn't come to Pensacola to sit in our room, so this place was perfect. It is close to nightlife and restaurants and 15 minutes from the beach. LOVED IT

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Downtownboutique, General Manager at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Mo, Thank you so much for returning for another visit and then taking time to write us such a great review. We love to hear feedback form our guest especially when your happy with our hotel. Thank you again. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful stay! Thank you so much Janet for being so sweet and gracious and accommodating to our anniversary wishes! The location is perfect and the hotel is a step back into a funky good time! Retro and divine. Loved our suite which felt like an apartment in the city❤️❤️

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Downtownboutique, General Manager at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Laura, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to make your special day a memorable one. Please come back to visit us often and make this your home away for home.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel in downtown Pensacola. Best part was the location. Blocks away from many restaurants, bars, and entertainment. Lobby and outside courtyard were immaculate, rooms were pretty standard. AC wasn’t great in the rooms. Good breakfast and free happy hour.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Downtownboutique, Manager at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Anne, Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We appreciate all feedback from our guest and work hard to make sure your stay is a great one. Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I really wish there was a boutique hotel in downtown Pensacola. I thought that this might be it, it wasn't. The good news is that this motel is centrally located. The bad news is that the paint was pealing off the ceiling in the bathroom, the metal is rusted and the furniture is worn.

Sorry, I really wanted this to be nice.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We appreciate all feedback.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The location was perfect for what I needed for a business trip. I was able to walk everywhere I needed to go. The bedroom was clean and perfect size. My only complaints have to do with the bathroom. It was small, there was some paint peeling and the shower pressure was not very good. That was enough to knock it down one notch. I would stay there again if I have to go back for business.

Stayed: April 2018