All reviews grab and go interior room front desk iron and board pool deck yogurt large refrigerator awesome place to stay continental breakfast new carpet nice lobby bottled water four nights staff was friendly would definitely stay here again flat screen laundry room
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We checked in the room seem nice, we needed a portable cot so we decide to go downstairs and talk to the lady at the front desk she said she would do her best,three hours later still no cot she said she called the maintenance man 4 times no response. Never had a hotel that did not go out of their way to help the customer until we Stayed at this one. Makes me wonder what happened to the southern hospitality!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AnnManager, Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize about you not getting a portable bed. It would have helped if you would have let us know about needing another bed before you arrived, but not receiving one still shouldn't have happened. I will speak to our staff. Enjoy your travels.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was a beautiful property. I was amazed at their attention to the landscaping. The lady that checked us in was very friendly and made fun conversation. Our room was nice. There is a vanity with sink inside AND outside the bathroom. I was pleasantly surprised by a large refrigerator in the room. The pool was wonderful and I saw it being maintained one morning, I never actually SEE that. I could hear the t.v. in the room next door but that's not unusual at a motel. We were in the rear on the second floor and I didn't notice an elevator, I'm ok with steps but I know some people aren't. The breakfast was very basic but good and presented as pretty as the property. A lot of motels in this area had sketchy reviews, so I booked this one on purpose and was not disappointed. Stayed during the week for a great rate, I think it goes up a lot on the weekend, but that seems to be the norm on the gulf coast. You should stay here. It's a long drive to the beach but a short one to the mall!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
AnnManager, Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us and leaving your great, detailed review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night in the main entrance of the hotel. Upon entering I noticed that it was very beautiful with the staircase. My room was very comfortable, very clean and the property is well maintained. The hotel staff were super friendly and I enjoyed my stay. One thing I must say is Breakfast is not that great but don’t let that determine the stay. It was fantastic other then that.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

We appreciate you being our guest and leaving your feedback. We are happy you had a wonderful stay and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I made reservations at your hotel in Pensacola fl on the 17th-19th with booking.com, which stated free cancellation and pay later. Pay at the property. That is the only reason I book with booking.com. I called the hotel Friday after 3 to tell them I would be later getting there. They told me ny card has already been charged. I didn't like it, but I said ok. Once I arrived after 12 am Saturday morning I was told that my card was charged for all three rooms. I asked to refund, but was told it has been charged. Then I was told I could get a refund but it would take 3-5 business day. It was the weekend I knew that my account would overdraft. I checked my account Sunday morning and found that the balance was -342.72. I have bills that are autopay. I've been back and forth with booking.com they can't help, and Michelle at the hotel denied speaking to me and telling me anything, about my reservation, but I describe her very well. She spoke with my kids as well. She lied to booking.com concerning the issue. She even seem to laughed about not being able to do anything about it, but said she would let the owner know. I enjoyed the hotel but my account is in a negative. I called the front desk to speak with someone to see if the owner had been informed of what happened. A very rude man told me he charged my account the first night cause I wasn't there he was very rude. I told him I didn't want to talk to him, he got snappy and said why did you call!! He said that he spoke with the owner and said he can't do anything about it. What type of business is this. I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I saw that the company has a complaint and has no accreditation. I understand why that is. The owner email me but has not emailed me back with a resolution.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vera M

I'm sorry, but when someone books a room and does not cancel within 24 hrs of the check-in time then their card is charged after check-in on the day of reservation. That's why everyone secures hotel reservations with a credit card. We are glad you and your party enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Me and a group from my church were looking for a quick overnight stay before we continued our journey to Texas. Thank God this place showed up. We were able to get 3 rooms for an amazing price and let me tell you that the rooms are amazing. We had a nice quick breakfast at the hotel before we departed. Overall our stay was amazing and quick.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
AnnManager, Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

We really appreciate your group staying with us Juan. We are happy you enjoyed it and hope you will come visit for several days. Thanks again!