“Seafood & beignets!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came here while on vacation due to all of the great reviews. My husband loves his seafood, so I thought it would be a nice treat. I don't like seafood ,but I saw a deli and beignets, so I thought we could both be happy.
When we got there, we were immediately greeted and told that our kids can have a free scoop of ice cream (gelato). That was pretty neat.
My husband went his way (to the seafood) and I went my way (to the deli). I was disappointed to find out that there were no deli sandwiches. I must have misunderstood reviewers. So I went outside to check out the beignets.
All of my disappointments went away. I ordered 4 baskets of beignets for me & the kids. The man at the window asked me how many kids I have. When I told him 6, he gave me a free pretzel with cheese for them. How sweet! We waited for about 15 minutes for them to freshly make our beignets. Ahhhhhh. They were so warm, soft, and delicious! I can't even describe them to their fullest. Yum!
My husband ordered some shrimp. He said that they were good. He had to cook them some more, but he enjoyed them.
So whether you like seafood like my husband or have a sweet tooth like me, you will not be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,915)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks MICHELLE, your service was fantastic. Very good fried seafood. I recommend it.

We come back !

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely an experience you don’t want to miss while in the area! The biggest, best and freshest selection of seafood around. You can find Joe himself calling out numbers for the next customer served or slicing your tuna steak for filet. A fun environment to buy food for prepping later or for sampling on the spot — from made-to-order sushi, clam chowder or warm, baked breads — they’ve got you covered! Don’t forget to get some fresh baked beignets on your way out.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had we been staying in Pensacola longer, we would have purchased seafood. It’s a fun place to visit. We ordered sushi, which took a long time to make. The sushi was average. The beignets they were selling outside were delicious!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Visiting Joe Patti's is an experience I highly recommend. Incredible customer service and quality product. A visit can be overwhelming. I definitely recommend the breads; both Italian and Sourdough. The Clam Chowder is to die for (to be honest, I wasn't crazy about the seafood gumbo that much). The Cajun Crab Dip is great. Bought some small (31 to 35 count) peeled and deveined shrimp. Joe Patti's steamed and seasoned them for us to perfection. I also bought some crab cakes but haven't tried them yet.Can't wait to go back.