“Excellent!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #46 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We decided to try some new places on this trip and have done well so far. We had dinner here last night. We were seated quickly and our service was great. The pomegranate mojito was very good along with the jalapeno popper appetizer. The chopped steak that I had was the best I've ever had. My husband enjoyed the mixed grill. We will add it to our list of places to go.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Very impressed with the view and the quality food! The hostess and waitress were great! We were very impressed.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for an early supper. The dishes came out in a timely fashion and service was excellent!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I don't know how many times we go to steak houses only to be disappointed. Overcooked. Over-seasoned. But not at Saltgrass in Pensacola. My steak was perfectly cooked. We like medium rare and that's exactly what we got. It was seasoned perfectly too. I hate having to scrape tons of pepper, etc. off my meat to actually taste the meat. The restaurant had only been open a few weeks, but service was smooth and our meal was wonderful. We'll be in Pensacola again next weekend and we will certainly be dining there!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

It was great they could accommodate seven of us on a Friday night. The food choices varied to please each of our family members. The service was helpful, friendly and timely. The food itself was very good. We were put in the back room where the view of the water was lovely. All in all a great evening for our family.