“Mother's day ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #146 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My husband, my sister and I ate here for Mother's day. My husband and I have eaten here several times. It's one of our favorite restaurants. I had ribeye steak and it was just okay. My usual dishes are the salmon and the parmesan crusted chicken(yummy!). I alternate between the two. I really like Longhorns and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Both my husband and myself each had the 12 oz. ribeye steak, which turned out to be more than we could eat. We should have shared just one. Besides asking how we wanted it cooked, our server also asked how much seasoning we wanted on it. I asked for lightly and my husband asked for slightly on the heavy side, which turned out to be too much. The steaks were delicious and very tender. The price, for steaks here, seem to be a better bargain than a lot of the local steakhouses in this area. This place is near the Cordova Mall, which is near interstates I-10 and 110. Somewhat convenient to get to depending on where you are coming from. Seems that a lot of the more popular restaurants are in this area, which makes for better choices.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We went to the LongHorn Steakhouse for my brother’s birthday. We loved the fried pickles. Our steaks were cooked to order both tender and juicy. Delicious meal. Will now go to the one in Austin close to home.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our server, named Star, was exactly that. She was an outstanding server in every way.
Our steaks were prepared as requested and tender. The bread took a while to make it to our table, but it was steaming hot when it arrived. The whipped butter was delicious on the hot bread. The loaded baked potato was light and fluffy. It was a filling meal and we were glad we had not ordered a salad or appetizer.
The décor was typical western themes as one expects at Long Horns. The facilities, including the restrooms were very clean. The "privacy strips" on the stall doors were greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We were the first customers when they opened on a Saturday morning. No problem. Wait staff was ready, organized, and pleasant. So was the kitchen. We each had a steak. Very flavorful, prepared properly. Nicely done!
This is a fairly new property, very pleasant decor, our first visit. Very pleased. Will return.