“Lunch - First time”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #118 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Was our first visiting Longhorn. Really enjoyed our lunch...more food then what we expected for a lunch time meal. Hugo our server and he was super! Only disappointment was time it took our order to be placed and when it arrived. Not Hugo's fault. Food was very flavorful. We visit again...just hope it won't take so long from ordering to getting your food delivered. Other than that it was great.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I attended the place on Friday Night to celebrate a family achievement and the agreed time to be seated was 7pm for 12 people. It was well after 730pm before we were seated. the food was not hot, the service sucked and the ambiance wasn't to my liking children running around everywhere.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Micheal S. was the best, we were very happy and well tended to. Very courteous, informative, wish more waiters were that attentive. Hopefully we can have him again. Our dinner was awesome, best place for steaks.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This trip was something of a disappointment from start to finish -- except the food was good. But it's not all about food.

I arrived with one other person and we told the hostess that we would have one and possible two more people. She seated us with three menus. When the fourth person showed up, we had to ask for an extra menu and extra silverware.

Three of us ordered steaks, and two of those were wrong when we got them. One was the wrong cut of meat and one was the wrong degree of doneness. When we realized the error, the secondary server told us our main server wrote the order wrong. I hate when someone starts blaming someone else. it's petty and, frankly, I don't care who got what wrong. Let's just get it right.

Also, one person got a loaded baked potato that was not very loaded AT ALL. And our dinner salads were mostly iceberg lettuce and looked like something from Waffle House.

Once my steak came back, it was wonderful. It was very flavorful, and the asparagus was delicious.

The server gave us a 25 percent discount for our troubles. But I would have rather paid full price and had a better experience.

1  Thank LouisC1971
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I brought my co worker for Fathers Day as he took me out on mothers Day. He ordered a meadim steakand it was well. When the waitress asked how everything was he made her aware of it and she went and got the manager The manager wanted to .get him another steak,but he declined and said althoutgh it was well it still tasted great. The manager compt me his entire meal. We didn't make a scene or intend on getting compt and just like that they tried to make it right. The food was excelent! Service was also great!