“Lunch - First time”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #152 of 710 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Was our first visiting Longhorn. Really enjoyed our lunch...more food then what we expected for a lunch time meal. Hugo our server and he was super! Only disappointment was time it took our order to be placed and when it arrived. Not Hugo's fault. Food was very flavorful. We visit again...just hope it won't take so long from ordering to getting your food delivered. Other than that it was great.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Steak had too much pepper seasoning almost like it was blackened. I know some steaks can have that but it was too much. I did have their spaghetti squash side dish that was super good

Just overall disappointed from my other steak experiences.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I attended the place on Friday Night to celebrate a family achievement and the agreed time to be seated was 7pm for 12 people. It was well after 730pm before we were seated. the food was not hot, the service sucked and the ambiance wasn't to my liking children running around everywhere.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Micheal S. was the best, we were very happy and well tended to. Very courteous, informative, wish more waiters were that attentive. Hopefully we can have him again. Our dinner was awesome, best place for steaks.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

On Saturday October 29th several family members and I met at our local Longhorn Steakhouse in Pensacola to celebrate a very special annual family event (October Birthdays of 4 family members).

My wife and I frequent this Longhorn restaurant for lunch often (as do several other family members), and we all agree on one thing, we always go away feeling highly satisfied by not only the amazing food that is served to us, but also the amazing customer service provided to us by their highly trained professional and friendly staff. Which I might add, was the number one deciding factor behind this year’s family decision to gather there to celebrate with family.

But I must say (and the reason for this review), on this particular evening, Longhorn’s staff and management, not only made sure all our basic needs were met but also “went way above and beyond our wildest expectations in every possible way to accommodate us!

Most importantly, our family wishes to give a Big Kudo to our amazing server “Fish,” and also to one of Longhorn’s amazing managers (and rising stars on their management team) “Shalon,” who truly sets the standards when it comes to customer service and demonstrated why she is a major asset to the Longhorn’s management team! 