See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Run screaming from this crappy motel.

I checked in at 1 am after driving for 14 hours. The toilet was stopped up, the hot water didn't work and the fans and AC didn't work. The room was filthy and stank of old cigarettes even though it was allegedly non-smoking. The were spiders all over the floor.

In the morning I called the front desk and asked them to fix the water and extend me by an hour, so I could get ready and continue my drive. The guy told me I would have to pay $25 an HOUR! I couldn't believe it. About a minute later the maid started banging on my door and I yelled to her that I would be out in a minute. She kept yelling and knocking so I opened the door and told her to stop, that I would be out in 5 minutes, well before checkout. She had severe meth face and crazy eyes, yelled at me and kicked her laundry basket. I slammed the door, grabbed my stuff and left, un showered, unsafe and close to tears.

Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank NinjaAngel
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I was not at all satisfied with this motel, should have gone on to another but we were ready to stop for the night. the carpet was very dirty and the bed was okay. Breakfast was not offered. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed 17 January 2015

This hotel was very nice, clean, comfortable and had big rooms with very reasonable price. Their room has a free strong WiFi signals. They had a nice friendly staff and also had good breakfast. i felt very safe at the hotel. Location of the hotel is great because right off interstate. Me and my family had a enjoyable stay. will comeback and i recommend this place

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JoeDumas101
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

Great customer service staff was very friendly and met all my needs. The rooms were clean and spacious. Good location close to restaurants and interstate. If I need to stay again in Pensacola I will stay here. The room wax a reasonable price good for my budget.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank carly s
Mitesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Carly S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our location and hope to see you back when you are coming to the Pensacola area again in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Ive stayed at this motel numerous times over the past year. I have always received a cheery welcome from the staff and my rooms have always been very clean and maintained. This motel has easy access to Interstate 10 and is always reasonable priced.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to face away from the main road and Ive had peace and quiet every time Ive stayed here.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harold M

Harold M,

We are very glad that you have given our hotel your business each time you come to Pensacola and we are delighted to exceed your expectation every time you stay with us. We hope to see you back soon!