USD 134
USD 122
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
USD 121
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 109
USD 95
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
USD 122
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 127
USD 110
Home2.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This hotel is extremely dated. I doubt it has been updated since 1970. The bathroom does not feel clean given the age of the fixtures. The room is dark and depressing. There is a lack of sound proofing, I could hear the people in the next room talking in regular voices, which finally stopped about 1:30AM.
As I struggled pulling a big golf bag, and my rolling suitcase, not even the valet attendants opened the door for me.
On a positive note, The staff in the bar and breakfast room were very pleasant .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018

First, I will say that this hotel was $100 less per night than ANYWHERE else. You get what you pay for! I was fooled by the name. How they call this a resort and spa is beyond me. I spend half of the year in hotels as my job requires that I travel a lot and this is the most disgusting place I have ever seen. I never write reviews but I want to save others from my experience. When I checked in I was shown a map where my room was and I was instructed to park 2 - 3 blocks away. I asked where the restaurant was and was told they closed at 3pm and the lounge closed at 6pm. I made my first trip from my car to my room and cried when I turned on the light. I am not kidding! The mattress was 2 inches thick and covered in a 1970's bedspread. The room smelled and even at first glance appeared dirty. Once I inspected I discovered it was in fact very dirty and old. All rooms open to the outside and my room backed up to a pitch black "golf course". It looked more like a dark alley. The TV is an old tube TV and the reception was full of static. I don't stay at high end places as I have restrictions with what my company will pay so I am not a hotel snob. This place is what you would expect to find in a road side motel for $29 a night. In fact as I made the multiple trips from my car to my room with my luggage I saw what clearly looked like an older man (maybe 70's) and a young girl (I am going to assume a professional girl) getting it on with the curtains wide open for everyone to see. I spent 2 hours trying to book a room anywhere else that night but I couldn't find anything on such short notice until the next day. My 4 day reservation became a 1 horrible night stay. I have never been so happy to leave a place ever! I was considering committing a crime just to spend the night in jail instead of this place. I have never been in jail but I was willing to bet it was nicer than this dump!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

While this hotel is conveniently located, it is very outdated and in need of major renovations. The rooms are very dark, in fact, 2 of our light bulbs didn't work. The carpet had a lot of stains on it, there's mold in the bathroom, and rust on the towel racks. We didn't get in the pool but walked around it and noticed it too needed some updating. On our first night there, we couldn't find the TV remote. I called the front desk to ask for one and was told that she would write a note for someone to bring me one the next day because maintenance and housekeeping were gone for the day. Needless to say, no one called or came by with a TV remote. Luckily, we ended up finding it under the bed, in the middle of the bed, the next morning. The continental breakfast was just OK. Make your own waffles, fruit, bread & danishes or muffins. We did go to the gym one morning, and the facility is very nice with plenty of equipment. I am not a golfer, so I cannot comment on the golf course, I did however see a lot of people there golfing on what appeared to be a beautiful course.

Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Picked Hotel To be Near Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Miami where My Brother Lives What a Disappointment this was. Skip the $100 and Pay More Go ANY Where Else. The Rooms Are Absolute Nasty Dark Maroon Brown Drapes Likely from 1960!! My Bed Hit the Floor when I sat Down. Second Bed Better but just slightly. Ceiling Fan Warped and hit the Armoire Owners Need To Remodel Replace Beds Drapes & Carpeting Golf Course & Club Decent Rest of "Resort" Is not By Any Means Grand - Not At all.

Room Tip: Ask if Rooms with New Beds (Few Do) Otherwise its a F-A-I-L Hotel w a Nice Golf Course -Decent Club Bar No Restaurant Horrible Beds
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Booked a couple of nights at this so called resort and after the first night we had enough... fo starters the night clerk had his feet up on the counter and was scratching the heck out of his legs, I stood in front of him and didn’t even ask me anything until he was done scratching and sniffing his fingers... then he took my info and card and gave me the room... I went up on o the room and it was very musty, dirty and only 1 lightbulb in all the lamps in the room... I tried turning on the first lamp as I walked in and got shocked because of not having a lightbulb... we finally found the one light that worked and when we looked around the beds were dirty and one of them looked like it had bodily fluids... very nasty... we called about it and there was no other rooms available ... so he said... there was a couple of people walking the hall smoking marijuana most of the night and making all kinds of noise.... we struck it out for the night and checked out the next morning . The morning clerk at check out was a very nice young lady, very polite and professional. We voiced our complaints but there was nothing said about it... she asked if we were going to have breakfast there and that it was complementary then she asked if we were given a card for it the night before bait it was never mentioned... that place is horribly outdated... very musty and I can’t believe that for being a “ golf and spa resort “ it’s in such awful conditions.... never again... and anyone thinking of staying there.... don’t.... do so at your own risk.... I’m sure you’ll regret it...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family