“Trip”

South Beach Helicopters
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour, on board our air conditioned equipped R-44 and R-66, and H125 ASTAR 350B2 Helicopters and fly over scenic Miami Beach, South Beach, Key Biscayne, Downtown Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. South Beach Helicopters can also take you to various exciting destinations all around Florida such as Key West, Orlando, and the Bahamas. What better way to enjoy your bird’s eye view of spectacular turquoise water and picturesque beaches than from our luxury helicopters. It’s the best way to spot dolphins, manatees, stingrays, alligators, and sharks all in their natural habitat. Only air conditioned helicopters, PRIVATE VIP style flights, closest and easiest to access helicopter tours and charters in Miami, South Beach, Miami Beach, Hollywood, and Fort Lauderdale.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came into town with a few friends that recommended the only way to take in the sheer beauty Miami has to offer is from the sky. From doing brief research we went with South Beach Helicopters. Arriving at the airport, the staff was incredible!! Helping us out with further inquiries besides helicopter touring as well as first class service for our helicopter tour. It really is a beautiful site to see touring on their helicopter and taking in the gorgeous Miami view. I 100% will recommend this company to anyone that is local or visiting. Words can’t desrcibe the incredible experience!!

All reviews
"ride"
"miami"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2017

From breathtaking views to first class service, SBH ("South Beach Helicopter") is an unforgettable experience like no other. Exclusive, luxurious, and fun is what resembles them, which I highly recommend SBH to anyone looking to take a helicopter flight. Thank you SBH for all the amazing memories, and I hope to ride again with you guys soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We live in South Florida and never saw it from the air. The view was unbelievable! South Beach Helicopter tour was first class, from the moment we arrived we felt so comfortable and received VIP treatment! We highly recommend this tour!! Thank you for a great experience! Carol & Manny

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This was by far my favorite part of our 3 day trip to South Beach. After calling around at a few different helicopter places, once i spoke to Lisa at South Beach Helicopters, i knew they were who we would fly with. Her customer service and willingness to accomadate us was so kind and professional. Our pilot, Steven was so personable, funny, and knowledgeable and made us feel so comfortable! Worth every penny. Cant wait to do it again!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My husband surprised me for my birthday with a customized helicopter tour. All I can say is BEYOND AMAZING! From the moment we arrived until the moment the tour was complete, the service was way above outstanding. Lisa called to make sure we were taken care of from the moment we arrived and the gentleman that worked with her drove us to and from our vehicle.....absolutely excellent! This tour is a must!!! Even though I am a Miami native, seeing my city in this manner was breath taking!! Can't wait to do it again and bring my kids for the ride!