“Busy but good”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been twice and love the food just think it’s crap they have a host for outdoor and indoor seating. Is it really that hard?

Missing a star due to this last time I went found some blue pics of I plastic in my claim chowder and the seating issue I stated above.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Skip this establishment completely! If I could give 0 stars I would. First and foremost, in the restaurant business you need to have excellent service and that’s where this place fails before you even have a chance to get thru the door. In a nutshell, we didn’t expect to be going out to dinner after our toddlers birthday, but he asked for chicken and rice for dinner so we called to ask about reservations and the wait. I spoke to Leticia (or at least that’s what her name sounded like.) I asked what the wait was and she said they didn’t offer call ahead seating. I told her that was fine that I was still interested in finding out the wait, as if we were walking in with no reservation, and her response was “if you’re lucky” before putting the phone down to check. I mean this is not Steak954- or a high end restaurant for that fact- so the snobby response was absolutely unnecessary. I’ve never eaten here before, so I can’t speak to the food but you better believe that I will never return to a place that treats me like this over the phone. I can only surmise that the food is just as poor as the service.

Shari R, Guest Relations Manager at Bahama Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi impactnaomi - You certainly did not experience the island hospitality we are known for. It is quite embarrassing knowing that a phone call to our restaurant could cause such an unwelcoming feeling. We hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies.

In the meantime, will you consider emailing me at Shari.Rozanc@BahamaBreeze.com? I truly would love to make this right.

Warm Regards,
Shari R.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This place has one of my favorite piña coladas and their spinach dip is hot and creamy! So delicious! But I can't give a perfect 5 stars because sometimes the wait for a table can be long and this place can get crowded. I ordered a burger here and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst. Their star items are their spinach dip and piña colada.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I haven't been to Bahama Breeze in a minute so I decided to go there for my birthday & I'm glad that I did. Even though the wait time was ridiculous & we went on a Friday night and it was packed. Once we were seated we thought our waitress would be good because she was very bubbly. She would go MIA & she wasn't very attentive to us & we had to have other waiters get her for us that's how bad it was. However, the drinks & the food were all good & it made up for the horrible service that our waitress gave us. I can't wait to visit again & I love the atmosphere, but I won't be waited on by my previous severer because she wasn't good & that's really rare for me at Bahama Breeze!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Being fans of this chain we thought it would be a safe option but were disappointed
It was very busy but no excuse for wrong orders being delivered and then everything coming out at once - starters and
Mains !!
The curry was poorly cooked, dry and over cooked.
Service was poor so overall not a good example of the chain.
I’m glad that the outlets in Orlando are so much better in all respects - when we come back next time to visit our friends we WILL NOT return.