“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Fun in the Sun Putt-Putt on site
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fun in the Sun
Putt-Putt on site
Lagoon style water features on property
Dining and Kitchen
2nd Bedroom
Hathaway Bridge leading from Panama City to the Panama City Beach
Lovely Views
Beautiful Beach
WE hope you relax and enjoy your vacation!
Thank you for staying with us!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ceria k
Slidell, Louisiana
“Great stay”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a really great stay and the place was very clean when we arrived and owner was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

8 Jun 2017
Thank you! We hope you will come back soon.
Angie P
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Gulf Highlands Resort Panama City Beach Florida”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The resort is so close to everything! We could walk pretty much anywhere we wanted to go! The beach was a couple blocks from our front door and there were 11 pools within walking distance including one right on the beach! My 11 year old son loved the miniature golf course and my 3 year old loved the playground and tennis courts! We had a great time!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 May 2017
Angie,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. It really makes me happy that you enjoyed your stay at our condo. Hope that you will return in the future.

Thanks,
Alice LaFleur
Indiana
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

8 May 2017
Sheila,

I remember talking to you about the trash bags. I am really sorry but I try to let my cleaning lady handle the condo. Her policy is to leave two bags. The problem is that people feel that anything extra there should go home with them. I am truly shocked about the sheets. I begin every March with new sheets and towels. I go into Belk on line and order very high quality sheets I really don't know why they would feel thin...I usually spend at least $60.00 for a set. I do the same thing with the pillows. I try to start March off with everything new. I can't go to the condo since my husband had a stroke but I try to keep the condo like I would expect if I rented one. It has a new sofa, love seat, and chair. I really hate that you feel the sheets and pillows feel thin. I even read lots of reviews before I order a set. But, thanks for letting me know, I will talk to my cleaning lady and see if she can figure out the problem. I hope you will come back....

Thanks,
Alice LaFleur
adlatu01
Nashville, Tennessee
“Loved this property”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed here for our family spring break vacation. The property was neat and clean. It was also only a short walk to the beach. It was affordable and we would stay here again. I recommend this property to anyone that can stay there.

8 Apr 2017
I am so glad that you enjoyed our condo. Also, happy to know that you found it near and clean. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Angie J
“Clean, Comfortable & Spacious”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My family of 4 stayed in Sept, 2016. The home was clean and very comfortable. Loved having the washer and dryer available for use. The owner, Alice, was helpful and very friendly. We had everything we needed to cook a small to large meal. A short walk to the beach (about 5minutes) but was easy to get to. Having the Clubhouse located on the beach was nice. The pools were never really crowed and some of the time we had one to ourselves. We would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of space
Liked least: Cleanliness of bathrooms could have been a little better.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing