“Great for lunch”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch as soon as we got into town. Very pleased with the service and the food. This is in a great location. Placed directly across the street from Pier Park. It was very convenient to have a nice relaxed lunch and then head over and do some shopping before being able to check into our hotel. The steak was impressive! Always love their salads and peanuts too!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted a good steak for dinner that was close by our hotel. My husband ordered the 8oz Sizzler, salad and baked potato. I ordered the half slab of bbq Ribs, salad and sweet potato. Sizzler was cooked to his liking but a lot of fat and chewy grist. Ribs had just enough bbq sauce and falling off the bones, yummy! Our side salads was excellent, fresh greens, eggs, carrots, cheese, very fresh croutons! Their salad dressing tasted like house made, of thousand island on one and the other salad had the honey mustard, which they put on the side, good call! Sweet potato was baked - no need for toppings, plain was delicious. Love the sweet bread as our starter when the hostess took us to our seats! Unfortunately our waiter was very busy taking care of a large party, which caused our salads to arrive late, less than a couple minutes our main meals also arrived.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This would be my 3rd visit and probably my last. My wife and I had lunch Saturday and ordered the two for $42.00. Our choice included the blooming onion, prime rib entree, and two sides. We chose the garden salad and a baked potato as our sides and they were fine. The prime rib came with some sort of sauce on them that I think was supposed to be au jus but had an odd taste. I have never had prime rib where the kitchen applied the sauce when it was served. Had it been a good au jus that might have been ok. They were kind enough to bring us a new one without the sauce and it was a nice looking piece of steak. But, it had a smoked taste that was not good and they brought the au jus in a separate container. It was the same au jus that was on the original prime rib. It was not good. I struggled to eat mine and my wife chose not to. The onion, salad, baked potato, and service was fine.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Kallie was so kind and attentive! She treated us like we were her family and made my husband and I enjoy our dining experience! It's been hard for us to go out to eat since I caught my husband cheating on me with a waitress. But he has repented his sins and now goes to church three times a week. I loved Kallie because she seemed like the type of girl who wouldn't help my husband cheat on his loving wife.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This was always our go to place for a delicious cooked to order steak. How disappointed both of us were with our fatty steaks this time around. It's the first time we've been unhappy but unfortunately I'm not sure we are willing to try a second time after this failure!