“Surprisingly good”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We were looking dinner after our sunset cruise and tried Chili's - no hostess, waited a few minutes then left. Tried Salty Sue's and although busy, we were told the kitchen closed at 8.30 and were turned away. By this stage we hungry and a bit annoyed. Then we tried Texas Roadhouse which was lively and busy. Surprised at the mess of nut shells on the floor at first but soon were shelling our own, really nice too.

Our waitress was lovely and soon had food on our table. It was so good. I had pulled pork, mashed potatoes and broccoli and carrots. The pork was far better than any we had on our recent visit to Texas. Hubby had steak tips, equally as good. We loved it and would definitely recommend. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We had Jessica as our waitress and she did a wonderful job. She took care of us right away and came back to the table several times to check on us. Kudos to Jessica. The food was very good and cooked to the way we ordered it. We definitely will be returning.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I frequent chain restaurants like this so I'm used to the average food and average service. But this place surprised me. The food was delicious! The steak needed no seasoning and the ribs had a sweet smokey taste. The service was top notch and our server, McKenzie was great. Would recommend!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This is typical of what I expect from Texas Roadhouse. The service was good. The only downsize was the six ounce steak was more chewy than I expected. But that sometimes happens and I don't hold that against the restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with my husband and son. The rolls were great, but the food not so much. My grilled shrimp were not really "grilled" and should have been cooked longer, and actually on the grill. The rice that came with it tasted like boxed rice a roni. My son couldn't eat his burger as it was way too greasy. They didn't let it drain and the bun was grease soaked. Won't be back. The wait staff were friendly and quick service.