See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived early and the front desk clerks were super nice the rooms where clean and the convenience of being on the beach with a family of 3 kids was great and having a pool was nice too all the hotel staff was friendly and very helpful

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yadhira A
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I checked in on Friday afternoon and were told to park our vehicle two blocks away. We paid a regular rate for the room, but were given second rate parking so that bikers could park near the hotel. Two ladies forced to park two blocks away and walk two blocks to the hotel.
Never again.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Check in went smooth. Checked in at 1:15 and got the room. Didn't have to wait until 4:00. We had a Harley Davidson wedding so bike week was not a problem. The only problem that we seen was the beds was firm and the TV reception was not good. We didn't watch much TV any way. Over all it was a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I called to get information and Robin hung up in my face. I asked about the $45 non refundable charge. She said yes its $45 non refundable charge for damages. I asked what if you check out and no damage was done. She then hung up in my face. Like seriously what a scam! Why can't you get your money back if no damages were done. I used to work at a hotel and we gave back money if no damages were done. Rude and poor customer service. Thank God I didn't book because I was about to book 3 rooms for next weekend!! I will take my business else where!

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I checked in on a Monday and was told to park my car in the east parking lot. Then on Wednesday I went to my vehicle to go get some dinner and there was a paper on my windshield warning that I was parked ilegally. I then went to the front desk to ask why I would have been issued a warning that they are threatening to tow my car. I had the parking permit displayed. I was told that the lot was needed for motorcycles for the next few days and I h ad to move my car to an overflow lot a few block's down. They did not tell me this when I checked in so they could have just cal k ed me to let me know that starting on Wednesday no vehicles other than motorcycles or vendors could be parked in the lot.I paid to stay here just like the bikers did and do not feel they should have threatened to tow my vehicle. Also there are no luggage carts it was difficult to carry all my luggage to the car we had a baby and a child and had to mms make adversaries to the room to get checked out. I will not stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2016