3,216 results
All reviewswaterfall poolfree breakfastgreat poolan older hotelocean viewoff seasonpanama cityhootersgulfpier
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
BillyAlamGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Days Inn was very outdated , I’m not sure why but housekeeping only came into our room two times out of 5 days, I turned our dirty linens at the laundry room and had to ask for clean ones. The pool was extremely cold. It was like stepping back into the 60’s with the room decor. The staff were all friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
BillyAlamGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Pdgima774777,
Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. We appreciate and use the feedback from all our guests. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy every part of your stay due to the issues you mentioned. We are extremely sorry that we failed to meet your expectations and would like to assure you that we are using your comments to make the necessary changes. We hope you will consider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I’ve stayed here more than once but this time was the best time ever because I found out they had a bar b w area. I love to cook out and I was able to do what I love on vacation without pulling a grill around.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to make sure our guests have a great time with us. We hope that your stay was memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We really enjoyed our stay but the rooms could have been cleaner. They were doing some renovations while we were there which will be a good thing. The only real disappointment was the cleanliness and we had to go to the desk to ask for towels because they did not come in to clean our room. It seems like they skipped the occupied rooms. Not sure if that is just the policy.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Although we are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay, we are sorry that you were not able to enjoy every aspect of us. We would like to assure you that we are addressing the issues you described and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We travel to PCB frequently for Spring Break, it’s close enough that we’re far from home but less than a days drive. We’ve stayed at several locations within PCB and I’ve found them to be comparable with pricing, locations, amenities, etc. Days Inn was in an excellent location, and the beach was beautiful everyday. There always seemed to be ample parking and I didn’t hear any other guests complain. The staff were very friendly and courteous, even when my 4 yr old son clogged our bathroom toilet creating a mini pool from over flow‍♀️. They had a free breakfast in the morning but my husband only went once and said the line was fairly long, however, there appeared to be plenty of food for everyone. It was Sprimg Break so I imagine they’re fairly full that time of year. There was a mixture of families and young adults (college age). We didn’t notice anything too crazy and slept well at night, no disturbances. The beds were very comfortable. The best part for my children was the pool. If you haven’t seen pictures of it, google them, now. It’s absolutely beautiful. It really is. My children swam pretty much nonstop. And it was always clean and well kept. The hotel itself was very secure and I never felt in any sort of danger as there was constantly security guards, several, monitoring and walking the premises and they were all very cordial. Our room itself was very clean and the housekeeping staff were pleasant. Our room and the hotel in general could probably use some updates but all in all it was clean, the staff were wonderful, location was perfect, free breakfast, on site security 24/7, perfect beach access, and oh yeah did I mention that pool! ❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lyndsay,
We are overjoyed to hear how much you enjoyed your visit! We are also thrilled that you enjoyed our six story waterfall pool. During our spring and summer months we have our mermaids in the pool as well as our pirates roaming the deck. We hope you will come back and visit soon!