It is just a Days Inn, so I should probably give it a better rating. However, I tend to rely on three qualities to give high ratings and they are: customer service, cleanliness, and charm. This motel really doesn't have any of those things, but I could lump the great view of the Gulf of Mexico and a large pool area in with charm. The lack of cleanliness and rudeness of the staff almost negated those good things. The room could use some updating, but again, for a Days Inn, the dated furnishings and bedding was expected. The bathroom was horrendously dirty, and I'd be willing to bet that every Spring Breaker and Snow Bird since 2003 had been looking at the same dust bunnies and fossilized peanuts around the edges of the furniture. Hotel employees seemed very unhappy and would rather text friends than help guests. Sorry, Days, but I can only give you an "average." And that's being nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn