Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Hampton.com
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
USD 256
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 128
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 135
Country Inn
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 119
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 200
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
USD 103
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
USD 82
All reviewsan older hotelbeach frontprivate balconiesfloor roombeds were comfortablefourth floorcoffee makerking bedview from the balconybeach accesslove this placefull kitchenheated poolkitchenettebroomtelevisionflorida
Reviewed 1 March 2006

Every night people were yelling profanity, slamming doors and partying. At 2 a.m. we awoke to profanity being yelled from the balcony above us and called hotel management. They said 'Well, it is Spring Break, you know' and did nothing. One morning we went out to find someone's car, not ours, that was parked below the balcony with a busted windshield. We were charged $199 a night to be treated this way.

• Stayed: March 2005
12  Thank Wander25838
Reviewed 14 October 2005

Our stay at the Best Western was great. My family and I have been there three weekends in a row and we all had a great time. I personally talked with Ken, Harris, and Betty. They are all very nice and were there for anything we needed. I would recommend Best Western to anyone, especially women and children because security was great and the people who work there were always keeping the grounds clean. I give it an A+ for anyone looking for a nice place to stay within a reasonable budget. We will definitely go there to stay again.

PAM T

• Stayed: October 2005
8  Thank Excursion22377
Reviewed 10 July 2005

BAD with so many places to stay in pcb, you will find this hotel is EXTREMLY overpriced, yes it has a lovely view,but the balconies all practically face each other so youll never get any privacy, no alarm clocks or wake up calls,no elevator,very difficult to get in and out of, i dont know whats up with the fridges,but yes they are very beat up,there were a couple of roaches spotted in our room,do yourself a favor and just take a shower where you wash off the sand from the beach because the showers are impossible to use,taking a shower here requires a lot of patience and about 45 minutes because the water pressure and temp constantly change,scalding hot to cold to nothing -repeat,lousey management and front desk, they could care less if you stayed,or ever came back. pool is directly under balconies so all poolgoers can watch you or vice versa, and did anyone mention that construction equipment is constantly being driven DOWN THE BEACHFRONT ,YES! BULLDOZERS AND TRACTORS AND EVERYTHING EVEN AT NIGHT! so dont get too comfy on the beach cause youll have to move or get smashed , pcb is overvisited . the service everywhere except resturaunts and cpt. andersons was lousy and rude ,we stayed for 160 $ a night , hotel is worth no more than 80$ a night,if you get that price or less sure stay there... familys stay at pcb mon-thurs and run! this place gets loud and raunchy on weekends, good no problem with the other guests (i guess if you go to pcb in May during the thunderbike rally you may run into a few cycles!) security was reasonable and friendly, room attendants were good,pool is kept in good order as if you even needed it with THE OCEAN and all,no mold,mildew or anything nasty was in our room .TAKE CPT ANDERSONS SHELL ISLAND TOUR! IT IS THE BEST VALUE IN PCB, and what a lovely place on this earth!

16  Thank Fearless20339
Reviewed 1 June 2005

What a miserable hotel! Never have we been treated so rudely by the staff of a hotel. I booked this hotel online, but I wish I had read the reviews! I agree totally with the other reviews. It was damp, old, and run down. The refridgerator was missing shelves and the light didn't work. There were also no utensils to cook with. . not even a can opener. We found bugs in the room and requested a rollaway bed and were given a blow up mattress. The housekeeping didn't really clean the room well, our shower stall had hair on the walls! The location is not easy to enter or exit. It is definitely not a family place! There were drunk college kids and adults everywhere and they like to leave their beer cans on the beach. We were very disappointed and decided to leave early, so we checked with the manager who told us there was a 3 night minimum, so after 3 days, we checked out. She then proceded to tell us it was a 4 night minimum and charged us for the 4th night. . which wasn't cheap!! An extra $180! She told us that she never told us there was a 3 night minimum, which was an outright lie. We contacted the 1-800 number for Best Western to register a complaint. They were very cordial and tried to help us, but they also contacted the mangager who was rude to her and wouldn't budge. Our family will never visit Panama City Beach again after this experience!

• Stayed: May 2005
20  Thank J. M
Reviewed 28 May 2005

This place has a sign inside telling you that you have to keep your AC running at all time unless everything will get wet in the room. If you come in wet from the beach and you are freezing with the air on high it is just too bad. Do not for one second believe that you will be able to open the door to your balcony to enjoy the gulf breeze because the sign warns you that you cannot do that either! In spite of keeping the air on high my room still became totally wet after we took showers. The floors were wet, the doors were wet, the refrigerator was wet and the bedding felt damp. When I called the front desk to complain they could only offer me towels to dry the place up!! Can you believe this? They want me to get out of bed at midnight to dry the wet floors? !!! They never even sent anyone up to see the condition of the room (they obviously knew I was telling the truth because it is a common occurance there).

I then wanted to check out early and the general manager Betty Spencer said that I would still be charged for both nights even though I only stayed one miserable night !!! She tried to blame the humidity problem on the gulf breeze which I know is a lie because I have stayed at other hotels on the gulf and the rooms stayed dry and comfy. The whole office staff and manager were totally rude. I have a complaint against this hotel pending with Best Western. The wet floors alone should have this place shut down for safety reasons. Look around read some other reviews and you will see all the complaints about this hotel including the rudeness of the general manager Betty Spencer. I wish I would have read reviews before my trip because since I have come back I have seen bad things written about this hotel and Betty Spencer on EVERY review site that I came across. I'm including a photo of the sign in the room warning about the "moisture problem".

Let me also add that the beach was littered with cigarette butts. The shower head was broken and barely had a trickle coming out. The water changes from cold to hot every minute without warning which leaves you hopping in and out of the shower. I don't know about the pool because I didn't dare get in it.

• Stayed: May 2005