“Nice condo- thoughtful owner.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo- thoughtful owner.”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Nice condo, beautiful view, thoughtful owner. Condo is very welcoming and beautifully decorated. Ana has lots of items in the unit to make your stay enjoyable; beach chairs, small cooler, extra blankets and pillows.

Mansfield, Missouri
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Aaron G
“Awesome views/Great location”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked the condo for me, my wife and my 4 year old for vacation. When booking, the renter was very easy to work with as we had to adjust our dates due to my son's pre K graduation. We got the information on it late. She was also good about making sure the condo was for good family fun and not a bunch of spring breakers. The condonita self was very clean and up to date. The junk room, master br, and the living room had up to date tv's in them. Everything you could imagine you might need as far as dishes and stuff like that was stocked. We were kinda bummed out about the beach chairs out side were not included but the renter made sure there was beach chairs available in the condo as well as an umbrella to use. The views were amazing in both the living room and the master br. My son enjoyed the bunks and made a "bat cave" to hang out in in the evenings. We would recommend couples with small children to this condo. Very nice!!

Management Response
11 Jun 2017
I think he meant "bunk room" not "junk room" LOL ....Thank you Aaron!
DLFyre
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Will definitely stay there again! It was just as described in the pictures. Clean and well kept. Ana checked in with us and answered any questions. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Was also close to many things. We could walk to restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Matthew D
“Wonderful Condo”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was indeed an incredible gulf front condo. My wife and I chose this condo for our Honeymoon and are glad we did. It was beautifully decorated, I felt right at home. The ocean views were amazing and the emerald green waters were mesmerizing. It was very close to many attractions and great restaurants. I will definitely return again because I didn't even want to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo was great and the views were amazing
Liked least: I had no issues on this trip
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing