“Wonderful Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Matthew D
“Wonderful Condo”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was indeed an incredible gulf front condo. My wife and I chose this condo for our Honeymoon and are glad we did. It was beautifully decorated, I felt right at home. The ocean views were amazing and the emerald green waters were mesmerizing. It was very close to many attractions and great restaurants. I will definitely return again because I didn't even want to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo was great and the views were amazing
Liked least: I had no issues on this trip
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Johnathan...
bentonville
“Amazing, stunning with great views of the beach”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Amazingly beautiful condo to vacation to on the beach! Wouldo come back to this place every year if I was able ♡

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
833sunshi...
Lyles, Tennessee
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Nice condo. It was a girls trip for 5 of us & we all liked & enjoyed the condo . The location was great for anything we wanted to do like Pier Park , Restaurants, Walmart , Mall , Bar & Grill & lots more. The beach access was nice with a lot of chairs to rent or bring your own. We never made it to the pools, but could see them from the balcony & looked to be nice. Our view from the 17th floor was great !! Good elevator service with the amount of floors in the building. Over all was a great place to stay & would stay there again only complaint was bunk beds mattress were too thin.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Management Response
12 Sep 2015
Thank you Stephanie. To address your concern about the bunk bed mattresses....they are intended to be used by children, not adults. It's tricky because if I replace with thick mattresses for adults they can be taller than the guard rails which would not be safe. Thank you for your stay and I'm glad you enjoyed our condo and the location...we do too!
Michael M
“Beachfront Condo with all the Comforts of Home and Wonderful View ofBeach, The Ocean and Pools.”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The condo was excellent! It was everything I had hoped it would be. It was comfortable. The beach and view were excellent. I really liked the location. A lot of shopping and several attractions were very close by. The 2 pools and hot tub were nice as well. The condo itself had everything you needed in it and more. I would recommend this rental to anyone and would definitely consider returning!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing