“Left much to be desired!”
Review of Dave And Buster's

Dave And Buster's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When we arrived the games were all down so while waiting we ordered food. They were very slow to wait on us and I had to ask questions after my friend received her food and I didn't. The server said she didn't think I had ordered anything. I'm not sure about other people but typically you don't just sit and watch someone else eat. She did apologize and eventually got it to me. I found the food to be overpriced for just onion rings, a cheese quesadilla, and brownie dessert. Aside from the long wait (the place wasn't that busy) the systems came back up and we did have a ball playing the games. So my advice would be eat before you go if you have many in your party and just enjoy the games and prizes.

1  Thank octavia2005

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Plenty of games to play & choose from ! Be sure to grab a bite too. Good packages of coins to play these games ! Stay there awhile & have fun ! Be sure to rack up lots of tickets, so you can redeem them at their "gift shop" to choose your prizes. Great selections ! The more tickets you win at these games, the better value of prizes you can choose !

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My wife had never been to a Dave and Buster's and she's now addicted. Our evenings there include playing games and eating food and drinks at the bar. We had their burgers, and cabo chicken with rice and broccoli. They have several signature drinks which are good, as well as a fully stocked bar, and some beer on tab. The bartenders are always friendly and attentive. They have a wide selection of games for both children and adults. Always a good time!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

pretty good food the kids enjoy the games so did the adults to be honest. Its on the high side for cost but it is fun for everyone

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We went here for the games and to kill some time during the cooler nights - great entertainment with cards to pay for your game play - load your card with $'s and play all night - the card also stores your tickets that you win on each game - friendly staff when you can get their attention - we would go here again