La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 184*
USD 173*
USD 369*
USD 335*
HolidayInn.com
USD 191*
Hampton.com
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
USD 171*
USD 140*
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
ComfortSuites
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 190*
USD 274*
USD 254*
Hampton.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 245*
Orbitz.com
USD 409*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsallow petsa pet friendly hotelbusiness tripwould stay here againpanama citybreakfast barstaying at this hotelconvenient locationstate parkthomas driveclean roomsgreat place to stayhot tubfront desk clerkstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesswe've stayed
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Went to PCB on a mini vacation with my boyfriend and we stayed for 3 nights. This hotel is not on the beach but depending on traffic it is less than 10min away. Everything you want to get to is only a few min away it may just take longer because of traffic.The staff is friendly and the rooms were clean. I had an issue with my first shower because it was clogged and they used a plunger which I hoped wasn't used in any toilets...so to be safe I had to use bodywash to wash out the tub. I had to improvise because that was gross. Also,I wished the water temp and pressure would have been better. The one day we didn't go to the beach we relaxed in the jacuzzi for a little bit and stayed in the pool for a few hours. Another amazing fact, they allow pets here but it was so clean and didn't smell because people who have pets get immune to the pet smell but since I don't have pets my nose has not adjusted to that scent they give off. It was also quiet here. I am a light sleeper so that's very important when I stay somewhere. We never made it out of bed early enough for breakfast so i can't comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meven213
Reviewed 12 September 2011

On our way home from Disney, we decided to stay a couple days in Panama city Beach. This hotel was great: clean rooms, nice breakfast, friendly staff. I would stay here again, if I was just driving through!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank oklamartin
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to a vacation rental for a week. We have stayed here in the past too and found it to be sufficient for a one night stay. It is a great pet friendly property, which is why we chose it. It is near the beach and attractions. The rooms are fine and staff friendly. The only drawback was the breakfast area was a complete mess during breakfast but it might have been the other patrons leaving the mess behind, not the staff. The pool and hot tub are very nice. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Excellent hotel, excellent service...plus a good sized swimming pool, a jacuzzi, continental breakfast, and an awesome manager. Dustin not only guided us on what to do, what to see, and where to eat (obviously, he loves this area)...but if I needed anything, for example, if a certain restaurant had crab legs or if I could enter a state park before hours to take pictures at sunrise, he would take it on himself to call or get on the internet to find the information for me instead of me doing it. For the money, it doesn't get any better than this. The only minus, if there is one, is that the hotel is not located on the beach. It is located 2-3 miles from it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil R
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Stayed at the Laquinta on hwy 98 near cobb drive about 2.6 miles from beach Paid about 115 with taxes and s*&^&.. not bad decent. breakfast ok but closed at 9:00 am..too early come on people.. clean ok.. decent.. for quick stay..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family