“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Sofa converts to a standard sized bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Sofa converts to a standard sized bed
New tile flooring added November 2015
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchenette
Master Bedroom
Master bedroom with queen sized bed
Master bathroom
Master bath
Foyer
Pool area
View from water
Public boat ramp on Dolphin Drive to load a boat into the water
Public boat ramp
Public beach access #24
Public beach access #24
Boat and trailer parking area in parking lot
Community grill beside pool area
Pier view
Back patio view of Grand Lagoon
Back patio view of Grand Lagoon
Back patio view from living room
Back patio view from living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

christine...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Location”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The Owner was very nice and answered all my questions and was very helpful. I will stay at this location again. It was very close to everything. The complex was clean and the people were very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay, we went fishing in the back of the condo {did not catch anything} and at ate lunch on the Patio, watched the Dolphin and birds play. Great get away.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How great the owner was and easy to contact
Liked least: My stay was
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Jul 2016
I'm glad you had a nice vacation! We welcome you back anytime!
Mike I
“#supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

First time I ever been to Panama and I think i pick the best place to stay. We went on a couples Trip and where we stayed was the best place for everyone it was pretty well kept up we even cooked and they had pots and anything you needed also right by the beach close enough where we could get wasted at the condo and still walk to the beach drunk "no drinkin on the beach my a**" but it was great "ducked off but still right by all the fun"

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How it was ducked off but still right by everyone
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
31 Mar 2016
LOL! I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed the condo. We welcome you back anytime.
Decatur, Alabama
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Jul 2015
Wonderful! I'm so glad you had a fun trip. We welcome you back anytime!
Rishina J
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Excellent anniversary trip ”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my fiancé stayed here June 25 thru June 28 and we had a awesome time!! Julie was great with answering any questions I might have had and she was quick to respond to all my questions thanks Julie!! The ville was just a described from other guest and what was listed. We practically had everything that was needed at our on home there was two bathrooms which was great when getting ready since I'm always so slow and my fiancé is always complaining about me hogging the bathroom. Everything was right in the area we're we stayed either walking distance or driving distance, there is a Mexican restaurant right on the property there is a pizza place and Hammer head Fred's right across the street pretty much everything you would need to have a great vacation thanks again Julie!! When we come back to Panama we will def be booking here again!!

29 Jun 2015
Yay! So happy you had an awesome anniversary trip! We welcome you back anytime!!
Rorismomm...
“Excellent little getaway”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

We found this last minute and decided to get a weekend away. This was the perfect location and we could walk to nearby shops and the beach. We got there and was surprised to find out it was bike week but you couldn't even hear the noise from inside the condo. The pool was nice and quiet and the residency were super sweet. Will definetely book again for our next trip.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 May 2015
I'm glad you had a nice weekend getaway! We welcome you back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing