All reviews reserved parking spot zero entry pineapple willies owned condo bunk room pool deck management company wrap around balcony super nice view of the ocean through vrbo washer and dryer amenity mart
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If you're going on a family vacation, then buyer beware. The rooms and accommodations are really nice. Unfortunately this place is a magnet for trash clientele (perhaps a downfall for offering such low prices). 3 of the 5 nights were stayed, police were knocking on doors looking for people. The last night of our stay sometime threw a full energy drink from the 19th floor balcony and missed myself and children by a few feet. The impact sent metal flying, cutting my 3 year old daughter's ankle. Security called the police (of course) to no avail. The association has tried to improve the image of the Shores, but to no avail. They have"security", but they are useless. The pool is freezing, the hot tub is filthy and needs to be cleaned every few hours. The elevators are slow and the parking takes 10 to 15 minutes to get in and out.

2  Thank Robert K
Stacy G, General Manager at Shores of Panama Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Robert,

We are SO sorry to hear about your experience at Shores and we hope that your daughter is okay. Spring Break can still get rowdy here though we are working to fix that, it is still no excuse for the actions of some guests.

I wasn't able to locate your reservation through our management group, but I do hope that you did contact the rental management group or third party that you did book through to report these things.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us here at Emerald View Resorts if we can be of any assistance to your family. 850-249-1244

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Here are a few positives about this place...good location, great beach access, Pineapple Willys next door for when the "resort" bar closes 3-ish pm...every day....ohh sometimes earlier! Walmart is across the street for cleaning supplies and pool towels, and all the other stuff you'll need because this "resort" doesn't offer it.

Now, fell free to grab a coffee and have a seat for a few of my mentioned negatives. Spa...what spa??? Outdoor pool not heated, only had one day out of 6 that my kids could handle the freezing water..and they are not wimps!! Indoor pool "closed until further notice". Elevators are a HUGE time suck. Parking garage a design joke. Coffee shop never once opened on time if it even bothered to open at all, and is ran by a bunch of grumpy pants!
After arriving my kids blew up a small beach ball, we excitedly headed to the pool after a long travel day, where a security guard proceeded to grab the ball from my 10 yr olds hands and walk away without saying ONE word to him...after seeing the whole thing, I asked her about it, was RUDELY told "no balls ma'am". Hmm we neglected to see that on the pool rules which I ALWAYS have my kids read b4 entering any pool. No flotation devices either, fyi. One morning we sat down by the pool, 7:55am-ish where I was applying sunscreen to kids before heading to the BEACH, we were approached by security & was RUDELY told the pool doesn't open until 8am...we were NOT even close to the pools edge. I am a 39+ yr old grown woman and felt like a child, my kids who are for the most part respectful and well mannered were treated like crap. One day the hot tub was drained...when I asked if there had been an "accident" and thats why they were draining it, was told "there were to many people in the hot tub and it needed a good scrubbing". WTWHAT?!?! We travel to destinations 2-3 times a year, this place, HANDS DOWN is the most unfriendly, poor excuse for a "resort" we have EVER stayed at. Our room 1617, take my advise, pass on it. I feel like we are not terrible picky travelers...but when we get back from a fun day being out and about, the Mr. and I would love to hang out, grab drink at the bar, relax and watch our boys have fun...they didn't while at the "resort" with "a lot of rules", and nothing to do, which means we didn't!

Room tip: lower floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank COmountainmama
Stacy G, Guest Relations Manager at Shores of Panama Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hello,

We at Emerald View Resorts want to extend our apologies on your experience with Shores of Panama, and do hope that you were able to contact your booking agent on these matters, so that each one could be approached and resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we are able to be of any assistance. 850-249-1244.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

1 B/2B unit needs a good spring clean and some TLC. Shower curtains are torn, a lot of rust and grime on appliances and the kitchen sink was stopped up our entire stay. Called daily to report the issue, but maintenance never showed up to fix. Stayed during Spring Break and all was calm at night although I don’t know that I would recommend for young kids as there was a lot of pot-smoking going on in the rooms and on the beach. I know several parents made comments to security guards and their response was, “We just turn our heads”. Enjoyed our time in PCB, but cannot say I would ever stay here again.

Hello,

We weren't able to locate your reservation with us here at Emerald View Resorts, perhaps you were booked with another management group, or even booked directly with the owner. Regardless, we would like to extend our help, and advise that you contact your booking agent on these matters so that they can be approached in an appropriate manner, and resolved as soon as possible. We do apologize and understand how hectic it can be during Spring Break here, unfortunately some troubles aren't able to be pinpointed to any specific unit, based on the details of the issue, but the property owners of Shores of Panama will do their best to make sure that everything is secure and safe.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The condo was very nice, pool is large, super close to the beach. The one negative thing I could find is that the parking is confusing. Some spaces are reserved and some are not, plus the numbers never go in order. We could never find our reserved parking space.

Jordan,

Thanks for staying with Shores of Panama, and we do apologize for any confusion on the parking lot. The spots have been reserved based on the owners purchasing these reserved spots, so we do understand that it can be confusing at times due to this. Hopefully this will not changing your mind in staying with us in the future, as we love to see all guests be return guests.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome unit , unit 118. It is on first floor so no need to even get on a elevator. It also has a reserved parking spot right on first floor so don't have to drive far just park and walk right in. Unit is all updated fresh everything with super tall ceilings. It has a great view. Everyone at Resort security included is super nice

1  Thank LoveTravel613206

Hello!

Thank you for your kind review and we welcome you and your family and friends to come back again soon to visit us. Summer is just around the corner, so be sure to book now before all units are taken!