“Beautiful house...Beautiful Beach...Beautiful Time!”

Pineapple Beach Villas
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Our extended family had a great time at this home last week. The house was perfect for both young and old. The location and views were perfect! We can't wait to return next year!

2  Thank Y R
There are newer reviews for Pineapple Beach Villas

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Once again everyone at Pineapple Beach Villas made our vacation wonderful. Villa # 26 was perfect for us. Thank you, Pineapple Beach, for another great stay! We're looking forward to the next time ;-}

Reviewed 21 August 2011

My husband and I had a great time here. We visit Pamnan City Beach every year and have driven by the Villas countless times and never paid much attention. Our cousin picked this spot for her wedding and we are so glad she did! We will be back! Our villa was super clean and spacious. I have to give a shout out to Ms. Stevey, she was the best! If you are on the fence about staying here, trust me, you will love it!

1  Thank PhilipandStacy
Reviewed 12 August 2011

If you are looking for pampering and an active nightlife, this may not be the spot for you. But if you just want a low key spot to relax and enjoy the beach... this is the place!
Staff was super friendly and accommodating, not to mention they accept pets! Stevie helped us get a better rate on a villa just perfect for me, my mom and my son... and our course our dog Gypsy!
Not the most modern rooms, but it added to the beach house feel. Didn't hurt that the pool was right outside our front door and the beach was right down the stairs!!!
It was an awesome trip and I definitely recommend Pineapple Villas to anyone wanting a relaxing beach vacation!!!

1  Thank Train79
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This is a great place to stay! I found it to be EXTREMELY clean, VERY friendly staff, and gorgeous views from every spot on the property! I, personally, am not an ocean swimmer, and their pool overlooks the ocean. I spent hours upon hours in the pool area!

I went to Pineapple Villas for a wedding, so for that particular event, it was perfect!

Room Tip: Any room you get has some type of ocean views....if you don't handle stairs very well, be sure t...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo