USD 272
Country Inn
USD 426
USD 331
HolidayInn.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 290
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 162
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
USD 284
USD 276
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 175
ComfortSuites
USD 206
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 241
USD 236
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
USD 253
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
USD 774
Travelocity
All reviewslagoon pooltower condofloor to ceiling windowsboth bedroomspineapplesecurity gateliving roomlarge balconyfast elevatorsbar and grillthrough vrbojust returned from a weekwasher and dryerwould definitely stay here againprivate ownerpools and hot tubsnice condo
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is perfect. We have fallen in love! Beautiful sunsets, less crowded due to being private. Love love love! The kids have had a blast in the heated pool and we have enjoyed going to the beach and sitting in a chair and umbrella that someone else set up for you! The location is perfect. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We are so happy to hear how much you love Long Beach Resort and look forward to you returning on your next family vacation or getaway.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I have no complaints. All the rooms appear to have a beachfront view. It was nothing fancy but perfect for what we needed. Would definitely stay here again. It’s a very short walk to the beach, one of my tiny complaints is that there is only one pool for 3 or 4 different buildings. It is very close to lots of shops and restaurants and the building had a very fast elevator.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at Long Beach Resort.
We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our property and amazing beach views.
All feedback is appreciated, and look forward to you returning and stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Booked through Real Joy, tower 4. Can't wait to leave. Condo is ok, not really well kept, but I could get past that. What I can't get past is having strangers come in to a condo I'm renting to inspect for the owner to sell it. I called Real Joy and they knew nothing, did nothing, and now if I'm not in the unit I feel unsafe since anyone with the code can enter or knick on the door. There is no deadbolt, and no concern from the rental company.

The facility has unmonitored workout rooms, only security for parking lot after 4pm, and very limited chairs at pool.

I do not recommend this resort. We have been coming here for four years and have stayed at another resort in a friend's unit who sold it. We will not be back in this resort.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beverly B
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to send us your feedback.
Long Beach Resort has 24 hr security starting March 1st, and more chairs are put out at that time as well.
The fitness area, though small, is very private and only can be accessed with key checked out by the HOA.
I cannot speak on your incident as I represent the onsite management company, but hope you decide to give us a try next time and stay at Long Beach again or at one of our other beach front resorts.
We appreciate your feedback, and hope you give us a try in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I have stayed at Long Beach Tower 4 several times a year, May, June, October 2017 and in June the oder was so bad in the lobby it carry to the pool and rooms...We ask several times and no one could say what it was. So when I returned in Oct I stayed in tower 3. In June we had 3 bedroom penthouse for my family and everyone smell the ordor.
The house keeper spoke little english, so no way to communicate.
Beth Ambeau

Room Tip: Beach is beautiful and all rooms have balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth A
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent stay at Long Beach Resort. We are sorry to hear that you encountered issues during your vacation. We hope that these will not leave you with a bad impression of our resort. We hope to see you and your family here again soon, soaking up the sun on our white sandy beaches.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We have rented from Kim's Condos for about 15 years now. We have always had a great experience at long beach. If there is a place that has pools as nice, rooms that all have a view of the ocean, great beach thats not crowded, and centrally located we have not found it. The resort is clean with nice rooms and have never had a bad experience. I would highly recommend it. And with Pier Park and all the attractions and great food its a home run.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Irentpcb, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you so much for your great review and continued business, Long Beach Resort is a wonderful complex and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay through Kim's Condos. Hope to see you again soon!!!