“Fun for the entire family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
msantilla...
Dallas, Texas
“Fun for the entire family”
Reviewed 5 February 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The entire process was so easy, from the booking to the departure. The owner was super nice and very helpful. The room was so clean. It had everything (fully equipped kitchen, clean towels, close private parking space). The view was amazing and the condo was super spacious. The atmosphere was great, music playing during the day and very family friendly. The beach is only a few steps away . I took my 7 year old and she had a blast. I would really recommend staying there!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: driving to the 9th floor
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
30 Nov 2016
Thank you for your nice review. I am very glad you had a nice time. Please come back soon.
Carol Succop Carnero
Beach Quest Vacation Rentals PCB, FL.
Steven M
Albany, Georgia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was a great stay I gad with my new family. I say new because we bought our 3 month old daughter. The unit was great and looked just like the pictures presented by the renter. Carol was always avaliable with any questions and gave fast responses. My only desire was wishing we could stay longer in the unit. Wal-Mart was right there so we were able to save money and not go out to eat every night. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!! I definitely recommend and hopefully we will be able to stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the convince
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
hendel114...
Atlanta, Georgia
“If you want to rent ask me first”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Our experience with this rental for our vacation has been one of a kind. We arrived at the apartment in time for check inn and enter the unit with no problems. At the time to take a shower the tub fill with water and refuse to drain for several hour. Do you think somebody came to take care of it? You are dreaming. As we walk in the kitchen the pans where dirty full of grease. We had to wash them up to be able to use them. At the sink the granite front piece was missing and sink was leaning on its side. It could fall in it at any time. I have write a message to the agents that rent the unit asking them why they rented the unit in such a shape and the answer was : We do not stop renting the unit if its a grant problem. Any company or owner that respect itself and customers will had find another unit to satisfy the customer and solve the problems. The bed in the master bedroom it is in such a shape that with very single turn you will hear a squeak and all kind of sounds. Carpet is DIRTY and in a real need of cleaning. Grout tile in the unit need deep cleaning , a lot of build up with no chance to see what color it is. Wall paint need extensive touch up or repaint in bedroom. Tv in master bedroom was not working. Should I continue? I think you got the idea that is a unit that is not have been taken care of it. Beside the long time waiting for the elevator getting the bracelets for the pool is a real adventure.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Aug 2015
I am so sorry. I know that this is a very large Resort. During peak Summer Season it does get very crowded. The elevators and parking garage can try anyone's patience. I wished you would have called me. Perhaps I could have had a chance to address your issues sooner. This Condo has been getting so many Good Reviews lately. That I knew, sooner or later it was coming. I do appreciate any feedback. Of course, I prefer the good but I do take notice of what you wrote. Thank you, Carol Beach Quest
Steph4687
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Incredible condo with beach views and access”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This condo was absolutely incredible! The owner Carol had everything in place for us prior to arrival. She was super helpful with everything and even helped us decide on places to eat close by. Check-in went very smoothly too. The condo door just requires a code which was great so we didn't have to worry about keys. The bedroom was huge with a king size bed and large bathroom attached. The second bathroom was perfect with bunk beds nearby, which were actually very comfortable--and with really cute bedding. The pullout sofa was also really nice to have in the living room with the large patio door and full wall of windows looking out on the pool and the beach. We weren't sure if we would even have beach views and were very pleasantly surprised. The kitchen and entire condo were perfectly clean and decorated nicely. The TVs had cable which was great for late evenings and downtime. It was also great that the condo had washer and dryer in the unit. The condo also had wifi and parking was super convenient on the same floor (9th) as the condo. The Walmart across the street was very convenient too. We were able to walk to and from multiple times and able to keep food in the fridge and pantry. This condo was incredible, I would recommend anyone book this unit. I definitely would choose this one over any others at the shores just knowing how helpful Carol was and how perfect the condo and views were.

Liked best: The views!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
bhoward86...
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Enjoyed bringing our cocker spaniel with us. Carol made sure everything was fine. Will stay again. Location was great and loved having assigned parking spot.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing