All reviews west end parking garage across the street covered walkway great condo high rise quiet end of pcb pools and hot tubs through vrbo living room bunk beds washer dryer fitness center nice resort dish soap full kitchen spring break
Reviewed 18 October 2016

perfect beach, 2 pools, 1 hot tub. washer/dryer in the room. the rooms are HUGE! we loved it here! the maintenance guy, Dave is nice and friendly. tv in the living room could be bigger (my husband said put that in, I do not care, I do not go on vacation to watch tv but he is addicted to the boob tube)

Room Tip: all rooms have a perfect view! the higher floor the better
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharie K
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased that the condos and elevators were non-smoking. Everything was very clean, even the covered area from the parking garage. The elevators were fast and there were three of them which kept people from having to wait very long.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen G
Reviewed 8 October 2016

owners must has renovated because the photos do not do it justice. Great location on quiet end of the beach. Great views, incredible sunsets and great owner response. the kids loved it, the sand was like sugar, the pools were great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016

The first thing we noticed when we entered the condo was how outdated the decor was and that there was a cockroach by the balcony door. OK, no big deal, rarely have I ever encountered a property in Florida where I didn't have at least one of the little pests.
As we had driven through the night, tired, but still wired we kicked of our shoes, made ourselves drinks and kicked back. We decided to take a nap and as I took off my socks (white) I saw that the bottoms were almost black. Later, after our nap, I was walking around the condo in bare feet and noticed that the bottoms of my feet were getting very dirty. I doubt that these carpets have been cleaned within the last couple years.
A few more roaches, a number of little things like torn carpet and poor quality cooking utensils and turned the trip from great to just OK.

Room Tip: Other rooms might not be as bad 507.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

we were going on vacation 8- 2- 16 and day before our daughter had horrific car accident in Illinois with a severe traumatic brain injury and we live in Tennessee, she is still in a coma at this time and we are staying at the hospital with her. We had already paid them in full and requested a refund or maybe using condo at a different time with them refusing either due to us not buying travel info...THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD TODAY NO ONE HAS ANY HUMANITY IT IS ALL ABOUT THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR SIGN.

Date