See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My husband and I were on run from Irma. We spent two nights in Seascape Inn (plan was 3 nights). Room was clean and nice. There was no internet connection, but we didn't mind. As Irma approached to Florida Panhandle, all restaurants and businesses were closed. So after two nights we had to move more west....The owner payed us money back for the third night. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flower1144
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We were told to leave because our grown nephew came down and wanted to stay went to office to change the number of people in the room OMG we were called thieves and all sort of bad things she didn't care if I wrote a hundred bad reviews she will still get customers. I truly can't believe they are still there I should have checked TripAdvisor first never again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Judy W
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Very rude owners. Pricey for such a dump. No WIFI, ice, iron. Outdated. Sheets were dirty on one of the beds and when I complain I was yelled at by the owners, called me a liar and discriminated against because I am a Hispanic. She said how many stay and how many did you pay for, insinuating that Hispanic people pay for one and many other stay. She also threaten to call the police on me.These people are crazy. My granddaughter witness one of the owner yelling at the maid because she was not moving fast enough. Rusty stove and dirty, the phone was dusty, very old run down furniture. Too pricey.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank velazqueznelida
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Seascape Inn was perfect for our one night stay in PCB! We loved that the inn was small, quiet, right on the beach, and so close to the boat show and grand shopping and eating. We loved backing the car right up to the door for easy unloading/loading. Multiple locks on the door were appreciated. The manager could not have been nicer to us. Plus, our room was so very clean I was delighted; basic amenities, yes, but carpet and bedspreads appeared new; bathroom and kitchen were older, but definitely CLEAN, which is important to me. Our one ice tray sufficed for the evening, but more would have been needed for a longer stay. Had we had wifi available and easy access to ice, we would have rated this inn the tops for our purposes. We will try Seascape Inn again for our next trip to PCB.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The Seascape Inn is a great place to stay. Our family has been staying there for years. It is the best value on the beach. For a beach front, gulf view, private balcony, with a pool, and a kitchenette, you can't do better than this. Everything you need. The service is friendly. The room is clean. The view from the very private balconies (with stucco walls) is incredible. It is very quiet. You can sleep with small windows open to the screens and hear the crashing ocean waves as white noise and feel of the sea breeze all night long. It is great for families and married couples. It is very quaint. It has a unique, beach feel. It is a good standby. One of the few locally owned mom and pop places left on the beach. Support them! Saving money on the room allows you to enjoy all the fine seafood dining that Panama City Beach has to offer. Couldn't be happier with our stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family