“Bad food last time, bad customer service today”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Description: Best bugers on the beach!!!!
Description: Best bugers on the beach!!!!
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I have no idea why, after having such a horrible hamburger last time, why I would try again, but it was convenient. It was 15 min before opening ,so we waited outside. About 10:59 my son tried the front door and it was unlocked. We went in, but we're told immediately they weren't open. I told him ,sorry, but the door was already unlocked and didn't know. Then the man told me that my son must have unlocked it!!!From inside,I asked? We were outside, so it was impossible. I knew then that we would not be welcome, I did not appreciate his comments to us or unfriendliness. There will be no third try.

2  Thank Lindsay D

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I can't believe they have a food permit. Place was filled with smoke from frying food. Ask to move outside because of smoke and owner was rude. Definitely would not go back or recommend. Ton's of better places for the price. McDonalds would have been better.

3  Thank NeSmithKevin
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great service, friendly staff.Sports on many TVs can be a little noisy but fun environment. Fresh all-American lunch items in big portions. Good beer selection.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The burgers from The Front Porch inhabit a lofty, legendary status in my family. We went once several years ago (when they were in a nearby, much smaller and dive-ier location) and just haven't wanted to brave the traffic each year (we head to PCB for the 4th of July and traffic is miserable on both front and back beach roads) to head back. Well, this year everything worked out for us to have dinner at their new location, and our dinner lived up to the hype of our memories! As of early July 2018 they are still getting moved into their new location, so the place seems a little unfinished. The food, however, was excellent! I had the Jalapeño Bacon Burger and my wife had the Junior Burger. Others in our party had the sliders, the grilled ham and cheese, and the OG Burger. All the sandwiches were phenomenal. The fries and onion rings were good, but not extraordinary.

I'm so glad we took the time to head back to The Front Porch, and even more delighted that the burgers lived up to our memory!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Came because of all of the great reviews. We drove an hour to eat here. Got here about 7 pm and sat outside. Never even saw a server. My husband went inside to let them know we were waiting and ask for a menu, the waitress told him “we are busy we will get to you when we get to you.” Waited another 30 minutes and finally left without even seeing any wait staff. Very sorry service.

2  Thank MD1174