“Beautiful Condo!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beth S
Midland, Michigan, United States
“Beautiful Condo!”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This condo is exactly as shown in the pictures. It is VERY clean, the bed is very comfortable and the owner provides great start up items! The condo is absolutely beautiful and having 2 full bathrooms is great! The view from the 22nd floor was perfect! My only issue was checking in with ResortQuest. They couldn't find my reservation, they didn't have the keycode on my reservation papers, and they couldn't tell me what check out requirements were. I don't blame the owner...the condo was FABULOUS and I would definitely rent this condo again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing