“Awesome place for the whole family.”
other traveller has booked this property
Nicely decorated living area with a  queen sleeper sofa
Private balcony with a beautiful view of the gulf of Mexico Additional seating at the bar for 3
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Additional seating at the bar for 3
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need!
Dining area to accommodate 4 plus 3 bar stools
Master with a King Sized Bed and private balcony
Master with a King Sized Bed and own bathroom
Nicely decorated living area with a  queen sleeper sofa
Flat screen TV in the living area
Flat screen TV
Spacious vanity area for your enjoyment
Master bath with a garden tub and walkin shower
Guest bedroom  has a Queen  size bed
Queen sized bed in the guest bedroom
Guest bath with a tub/shower combo
Master with a King Sized Bed!
Community pool for guest only
Additional seating for those sun bathers
Beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico
World's best beaches.
Beautiful water, watch for dolphins and stingrays!
Amazing sunsets.  Pictures cannot do them justice.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Trey-Crit...
Clarksdale, Mississippi
“Awesome place for the whole family.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay here very much. The view was awesome. Rooms and living area was very nice for the money. The patio was nice and roomy and the guard rails were just right to keep my 15 month old from getting through. I only have a few disappointments; the rooms did still have sand in it from previous visitor, I was charged a cleaning fee but in the instructions for departure I felt like I had to pretty much have the place clean before I left (load and start the dishwasher and washing machine) and the patio table is oversized for the patio it's on. A kid could easily climb up onto it and fall over the rail. Over all it was a great experience and I would love to stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dwmiller6...
Little
“Needs some upgrades”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We arrived and were excited by the view and spaciousness. Then we took showers that evening and had slow drains (I am sure due to sand residue). Although we told front desk 2 times on 2 different days, the guy didn't come till our last afternoon there, and it took him only 3 mins to fix. The fridge was nice-brand new! The counters were marble and nice. The pans didn't hear even as they were old and didn't connect well to electric stove since they were warped...so if I plan on cooking, bring your own pans. We loved view from balcony.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
corinth
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing