Review Highlights
"FISH ON"

I found Longshot and Captain Alicia along with First Mate Joe while looking thru Tripadvisor... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
drjoeoms
louisville
Private Charter

Booked this over the phone before we left, the lady I spoke with was so polite and answered all my... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
Robinket
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Panama City Beach
from USD 25.00
from USD 31.18
from USD 98.99
More Info
All reviews captain alicia long shot king mackerel hour trip deck hand fish next year great trip red snapper out of season an amazing experience trolling bait mate blast crew trigger
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We went out for a charter trip on 3/14/18. Had a great time with Capt. Alicia. It was cold but Alicia let me hang out in her heated cabin with her until it got warmer. Very helpful with all of our needs. The deckhand was wonderful (Sorry I can.t remember his name) was right there when you needed him for anything. I would highly recommend choosing her for your charter. It is a smaller boat so you have more fishing time and total attention to all of your needs. I will be back in Sept and plan on going on another charter with LongShot.

1  Thank Jacqueline C
Alicia P, Owner at LongShot Private Charter Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for such a great review. We enjoyed having your family and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We booked this at the last minute and had the best day fishing. Capt. Alicia was great and was very patient answering our questions. Everyone and everything was great and I highly recommend! I will be doing this again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Captain Alicia and Joe made my family's first salt water fishing trip a memorable one. Even though we had to fish in a brief rain shower, it doesn't matter if your catching fish. We limited out on Mackerel in a 4 hour trip which has fueled the desire to come back soon and make it a longer trip. Joe was great kidding and joking with my teenagers which added to the fun. All 6 of us had a great trip, we have never had so much fun in the rain. You will be highly recommended in North Georgia!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time fishing with Alicia. We had a crew of 6 with one being a 6 year old. The others were myself, my husband, my mother, my step son, and his girl friend. We caught lots of fish on our 5 hour trip. We caught red snapper, Bonita, grouper, triggers were bitting but we couldn't keep those. All in all we had a great trip. Alicia knows her stuff and kept the boat moving if the fish wasn't biting in a particular location. Advice for younger children parents....the Dramamine says 1/2 to 1 tablet for 6 and under, and 1-2 tablets for children over 6. I gave my son 1 tablet and wish I had given him a 1/2. He slept the first hour or two of the trip. Kids are also to young to fish with their own poles.

We can't wait to come back and see Alicia next summer!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We booked two trips of fishing . The first on my husbands birthday. Was a great day caught 115 pounds of fish the first day .The second day caught 136 pounds of fish . We caught our limit on Red Snapper then kept fishing for other fish . We fished the whole time . When we caught the King fish and Cobia I don't know who was more excited Captain Alicia and Joe or us . They really enjoy helping and seeing you catch fish . It was two great trips . Would definitely take another trip with them .

Alicia P, Owner at LongShot Private Charter Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for joining us for a great time all around. Hope to see you again soon!