“WOW!! WAS THAT FUN!!”

LongShot Private Charter Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter fishing at it's finest aboard the LongShot, our 41' Infiniti Sportfisher. Capt. Alicia and crew will certainly make your 4 hour to 2 day trip one you will not forget! The LongShot comes equipped with all your tackle, license, A/C to get out of that Florida heat as well as a knowledgeable crew to make your trip one you will not forget!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife, daughter, 9 year old grandson and I went deep sea fishing with Captain Alicia (Long Shot Charter) and her deckhand Joe, on March 18th. Although it was extremely foggy, Alicia exhibited tremendous poise and confidence with her ability to navigate the vessel in the Gulf waters. Eventually, the fog lifted and she put us on top of three honey holes that each provided continuous activity. No sooner would the bait hit the bottom than someone would yell “fish on”!! All total we were able to keep 40+ fish. We had to release several fish because they were out of season. Additionally, we were surrounded by dolphins at one location, and it was unbelievable how quickly they could strip your catch before you could get it to the surface. We had the fish cleaned at the pier and took them home for a future fish fry. Joe was the consummate professional at removing the fish and re-baiting the hooks (all the while educating our grandson about different species, and answering his endless questions). All four of us had a great time and were thoroughly exhausted when the excursion ended. Alicia & Joe provided an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience for all of us. First time we have ever tried this type of fishing, but if we go again we will certainly use Captain Alicia and Long Shot Charter!!!

All reviews
"captain alicia"
in 20 reviews
"long shot"
"king mackerel"
"deck hand"
"hour trip"
in 7 reviews
"already planning our next"
"kingfish"
in 9 reviews
"blast"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We went out for a charter trip on 3/14/18. Had a great time with Capt. Alicia. It was cold but Alicia let me hang out in her heated cabin with her until it got warmer. Very helpful with all of our needs. The deckhand was wonderful (Sorry I can.t remember his name) was right there when you needed him for anything. I would highly recommend choosing her for your charter. It is a smaller boat so you have more fishing time and total attention to all of your needs. I will be back in Sept and plan on going on another charter with LongShot.

1  Thank Jacqueline C
Alicia P, Owner at LongShot Private Charter Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for such a great review. We enjoyed having your family and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We booked this at the last minute and had the best day fishing. Capt. Alicia was great and was very patient answering our questions. Everyone and everything was great and I highly recommend! I will be doing this again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Captain Alicia and Joe made my family's first salt water fishing trip a memorable one. Even though we had to fish in a brief rain shower, it doesn't matter if your catching fish. We limited out on Mackerel in a 4 hour trip which has fueled the desire to come back soon and make it a longer trip. Joe was great kidding and joking with my teenagers which added to the fun. All 6 of us had a great trip, we have never had so much fun in the rain. You will be highly recommended in North Georgia!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time fishing with Alicia. We had a crew of 6 with one being a 6 year old. The others were myself, my husband, my mother, my step son, and his girl friend. We caught lots of fish on our 5 hour trip. We caught red snapper, Bonita, grouper, triggers were bitting but we couldn't keep those. All in all we had a great trip. Alicia knows her stuff and kept the boat moving if the fish wasn't biting in a particular location. Advice for younger children parents....the Dramamine says 1/2 to 1 tablet for 6 and under, and 1-2 tablets for children over 6. I gave my son 1 tablet and wish I had given him a 1/2. He slept the first hour or two of the trip. Kids are also to young to fish with their own poles.

We can't wait to come back and see Alicia next summer!