“Best service ”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 16
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Oyster Bar, Full Liquor Bar, Live entertainment nightly on the Abita Stage. Authentic Cajun/Creole food. NFL Sunday Ticket and SEC channel for all the best football action.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the place for year- and I can truly say the service has always been slow and almost to the point where we shy away visiting
However this time the BEST service ever - our waiter was excellent. Scott is the best and hope we will have him again - we will definitely request Scott again

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have Cajun roots and grew up on authentic Cajun cuisine. Dat Cajun has great food. My party of 5 all ordered something different; shrimp and grits, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, red beans and rice, tasso and gouda grits, grilled chicken and okra. We all shared a bite of each other's food. All was delicious!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My wife knows my love for Cajun food so she took me here for lunch it was fantastic the gator bites were perfect she ordered fried pickles and as odd as I even find myself saying this they were probably the best I’ve ever had they were thin and very crisp the house sauce was amazing. I ordered the blackened fish tacos and Cajun fries which were so filling she ordered the Cajun shrimp skewer we both left stuffed and happy

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

So many entrees to pick from!!! Finally decided on the shrimp pontchartrain. One word...--- AMAZING! I would have licked the dish if they wouldn't have had a packed house!! Lol. Live music as well. A must eat at if you're in PCB, Florida!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped on a whim because we had heard good things. Very casual atmosphere, not too dark, not overcrowded tables. They had live music which was good and not in your face. I ordered the fried oyster basket, my favorite, but was disappointed. They were way overdone, even inside the crunchy breading the oyster was hard and rubbery. The server asked how they were. I rarely complain, but told him how I found them. He offered to have them redone and I accepted. The replacement oysters were PERFECT! Golden, not crunchy hard, juicy, absolutely the best fried oysters I've ever had in PCB. Oh, were they that good. Definitely going back.