“Wow! This was a gem!”
This is your view! Tower 1 view overlooks lagoon pool and gulf
1000 sf Wrap around balcony front to back with lounge chairs 3 new granite bathrooms
Check Availability
Guest Bath
Granite Kitchen
dining room sunset
dining room view
Master bedroom with private bath
Guest Bedroom with 2 queens
Guest bedroom with King
Living room with Queen sofa sleeper
Hallway
Master Shower
New Guest shower
Guest Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

elizabeth...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wow! This was a gem!”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I am so thrilled to have found this condo for rent at Edgewater Beach Resort. The place was perfect for my husband and me. From the moment we started working with Steve, the owner, it was seamless. He made our vacation easy to book and was super accommodating. We arrived to a beautifully furnished condo overlooking the beach with a great high view. The beds were super comfy, huge bedrooms and he had everything we needed to feel at home on vacay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The big bedrooms and high views.
Liked least: Nothing....
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Goosiekin...
“Incredible views, perfect location, every imenity conceivable, and better than a hotel.”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I prefer to rent something like this great 3 bed/3 bath apartment for any stay that's more than 1-2 nights. The location is amazing, lots of shopping and dining right out the door, and the view of the beach from the wrap around balcony is amazing. I'd rather spend my evening's on that balcony with a bottle of wine than at any restaurant or bar in town. The kitchen has everything I could possibly need to cook at home (rather than eat out every meal which becomes costly). Staff was super friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back to this place.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
atlanta
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Dothan al
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
TN
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing