There's something, "homey", about this place. It's not ultra fancy or high rise, but it is on the beach with guest parking across the street. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to the guests. I guess due to the atmosphere I've found that the guests at this resort happen to be a little more friendly. There are rooms right on the beach and some that face the street. There are a range of activities which you may or may not want to partake. The Coconut's restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late drinks and meals. The waitstaff there is just as pleasant as the others on the property. There's also the Tiki if you don't want to venture off the property. A good place to enjoy the sand and surf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach