All reviews kiddie pools washer and dryer rented unit convenience store during spring break great beach a great vacation nice condo beach chairs ocean front tiki bikini vrbo florida
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We arrived late at night to the condo. The staff was very helpful. This condo can sleep 4-6 people. The view from the balcony is breathtaking. This room looks out to the golf. Nice place to sit and relax in the morning and evening. Loved the pool and exercise room. The staff at the front desk, very friendly and helpful. This condo has new appliances and even clothes washer and dryer for a few quick loads of laundry. It is located discreetly in the kitchen.
It has a large screen T.V. in the living room with a sound bar. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need. Minus the food (Of course) Porcelain tile throughout the condo. Very clean and taken care of. I would definitely stay in this room again!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jullie S
ResortCollection, Manager at The Summit Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank for staying with us. It was wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our beaches, and the Summit amenities. We do our best to make sure that you enjoy your vacation. We look forward to to visit the Summit again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We loved our stay in room 824. The condo was clean and spacious, with room for four to six adults. Mattresses on the King-sized bed and the bunks were firm and comfortable. There is a kitchen, stove & oven, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, coffee pot, toaster, lots of dishes and silverware. The restroom had one shower tub, and two toilets and vanities. The air conditioning was very comfortable. An outside balcony looks out over the beautiful gulf coast, and you can see to large pools below. There are lots of amenities on the grounds - swimming, hot tubs, food and beverages are all right there. Nearby are a number of attractions - Wonderworks, Ripley's Believe it or Not, miniature golf courses, shopping, and lots of restaurants. The usual fast food places are nearby, as well as a Wal-Mart just a few blocks away. Honestly, I loved it and hope to be able to use it again soon!

Room tip: I think elevator access is important. Room 824 was in a comfortable spot for the central elevators.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mjoymoody
ResortCollection, Manager at The Summit Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I’m glad you enjoyed your room, our beautiful beach and the surrounding area attractions. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Panama City Beach. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Had the best time...enjoyed the staff, Rose in the office was such a pleasure and made check in a breeze. Kenny at the Tiki Bar is really a joy. There are some dated spots at the location, but it's to be expected, as it IS older than a lot of other places...but we weren't there to go over the decor, we were there to enjoy each other, the beach, and perfect location...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ResortCollection, Manager at The Summit Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

It was wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your vacation. We look forward to you staying with us again on your next visit to Panama City Beach. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We stayed in unit 908 at The Summit in PCB. I spoke with Jamal on the phone when making my reservations. He made sure that everything was perfect for our stay. We had a wonderful time and the condo was great. We also enjoyed the Tiki Bar. The bartendars were great! It's nice to stay somewhere where the accomodations are good and the customer service is great! We will be back.

Room tip: Higher floors have the best ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our Tiki Bar. It was our pleasure to make sure that you had a great vacation from our Tiki Bar to our great service. We hope to see you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Room was very nice, clean. Tiki bar is a lil pricy ! Over all nice experience. Bed was a bit hard, but we made it work. Upon arriving at check in I was unaware of hidden cleaning fees that was extra. I booked online and paid with debit card so I thought that was all... I would stay again.

Room tip: I asked for two bathrooms. My room had two toilets next to each other ,1 tub.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim D

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize that you were not aware of the fees. Whenever you book with a travel agency such as Hotels.com, Booking.com etc. they are responsible for notifying you of the fees and these fees are also listed on their websites before booking your reservation. Thank you again for your comments.