“If you're in Panama, THIS IS A MUST!”
Review of Deadeye Dick's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Deadeye Dick's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're in Panama, THIS IS A MUST!”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

After a long vacation of setbacks and waiting, we were thrilled when we walked into Deadeye Dicks and they were more than happy to seat all 19 of us!

First off, the hostess was awesome! She was very informed and pleasant with us, even having such a large group.
After you meet the lovely hostess, look to your right and there is a large salad bar that will be sure to catch your eye! (I'll tell you about how good it is later!)
Next came our waiter, Chris, who was very attentive to our needs and requests. He took and delivered our drinks in a very timely manner, also making sure we were always had our water glasses filled.
And now comes the salad bar! So many options! From a variety of cheeses, to fantastic soups and a huge variety of sides, I definitely went back for a second helping. This was worth the money alone!
Finally, the food-- I had the Filet Mignon for $17.99 and it was a great value! It came with two- 3oz pieces of meat, accompanied by the salad bar and delicious Mac n' Cheese as my side. The meat was cooked perfectly and was well seasoned. I also tried the popcorn shrimp, awesome as well!
I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Deadeye Dick's was exactly the way I was looking to end my vacation on a high note!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ssaarraahh

preston, md
“The best meal we had at panama city beach-2/5/12”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Went there for our anniversary w/ other family members, there were only about 15 people there (its off season) and we were 8 of them. Service was great, all the food was wonderful, in our party we had the filet migon (awesome), the pounder prime rib special, macaroni & prime rib casserole(kids meal) and sirloin. All of it was wonderful, our waiter was very attentive, they kept the bread basket full. We also had the breaded portabello mushroom appetizers, they were a big it. This was the best meal we had the whole time we were there. Also they didn't rush us to leave which was nice

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank 29happycouple
Pensacola, Florida
“Worth EVERY Penny in my book!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We are spending the week in Panama City Beach with some friends and we were looking for a great steak for dinner. A number of places are closed due to the season, but we saw the signs for "Deadeye Dick's" and pulled in. The place was quite attractive, even if the "Western Theme" was a bit 'kitscy'. The tableware was nice and not cheap diner stuff, the bread basket was very good, had a nice glass of Hess Cabernet. We passed on appetizers as we knew we would be having a big dinner. We both selected the 10 oz. Filet Mignon w/Béarnaise sauce, loaded baked potato and a side salad. EVERYTHING was perfect! The steaks were done to perfection, as were the baked potatoes, crispy skins and dry fluffy interiors. The salads were just the right size and cold and crisp. We should have shared the Molten cake dessert as I hardly touched mine. It came with a LOT of ice cream and was yummy! I would have preferred it if they offered a lighter dessert such as berries and cream.
We would BOTH HIGHLY recommend this restaurant! And we may go back before our week is up. We had great service too! Our waitress was wonderful. Our table was right by the fireplace and on a night that was a bit chilly it was great. I have NO cons about this restaurant - we loved it!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank map0814
Columbus, OH
“Don't Bother”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My family of 5 and 2 friends were promptly seated around 7pm. The restaurant was not crowded and I regret: A) not asking to be moved right away B) not walking out. We were seated beside an obnoxious DRUNK who was abusive to the children at his table (he sent them to the car) and to his girlfriend. The management should have sent him packing but they actually served him more alcohol. When he was leaving the waitress said he comes in all the time and is always drunk and a jerk. On the way out he hugged one of the cooks and was known to him. Hey Management, be responsible, between all of us at the table we own 4 condos that rent heavily...do you think we are going to recomend your restaurant to our renters?
The food: they had no help, no bartender and were out of many menu items including baked potatoes! Not one steak was cooked perfect except the well done. Everything was mediocre. While we were waiting on our food we saw one departing couple warn another couple waiting to be seated. They took the advice of the departing couple walked out with them (wish we would have been as lucky)

• Visited December 2011