Review Highlights
Fun

Reviewed 25 August 2018
TravNcinda
via mobile
The track is just about a MILE long

mkizer2018

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Panama City Beach
from USD 31.18
from USD 52.43
from USD 25.00
More Info
All reviews race track go karts long track the early bird fast track two courses fun fun putt putt course little pricey staff was friendly panama city fish laps carts hole waterfall longest
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I had a great time on this race track , you can choose the amount of laps you want to do we did the 6 laps the coarse was fairly long , we would defiantly go here again

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great time driving the double karts with our small children. Very nice course and well maintained. Friendly staff too. Only thing was the karts were quite slow making it boring after a couple of laps. But all in all great time.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The only downfall for the racetrack is you have to slow to give tickets each time around. I understand it is how they keep up with the laps but it is not good for the boys that want to RACE.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We had enough sun for the week so decided to play a round of Putt Putt at Hidden Lagoon with my two teens (17 & 19). We played the harder of the 2 courses and had a great time. The actual course could use an overhaul to freshen the place up but over all we had a great time. Afterwards we had some ice cream at the snack bar area and then headed over to the Go Carts. I sat this one out, but my kids had a ton of fun "racing". This is easy to get to and plenty of parking provided.

1  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Overpriced and the older woman behind the ticket counter was an absolute jerk! She even called people names when they suggested splitting their payment up between cash and card. Also the way you have to pull off and stop to hand over a ticket for your subsequent laps makes the whole thing pretty boring. Not even that long of a track.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We really enjoyed carting at Hidden Lagoons Golf and Racetrack. The facility is easy to get to and the costs were moderate, but not exorbitant. The go carts were surprisingly fast and even my teenage had to pay attention. The staff is fun, kind and very patient. They take safety seriously and will do their best to make sure you are having fun. They offer single and double rider carts. Highly recommend a stop here !

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Golf was ok . We played the easy side. Nothing special about it. Fed the fish on the way out. Then did go carts which is ok too. Nothing special about this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was very rude for the mini golf and the race track, very unwelcoming environment. I would never recommend anyone to come to the establishment. Very overpriced for such low quality equipment and rude service. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Idk if the the RUDE HATEFUL older lady at the ticket window hated her life or just hated her job. This race track was advertised as “family friendly” but there was nothing family friendly about it. Employees were so rude. You have to pass off a ticket around each lap to keep riding, well my 8 year old let his fall out of his hands so we couldn’t even ride the laps we paid for. Speaking of paid for, this place is WAY overpriced for the slowest go carts on the beach. Also the cops were there making an arrest at 12:30pm, what is family friendly about that?! Don’t waste your time or money. Go to Race City, the employees there actually like their jobs and go out of their way to make sure you and your family have a great time. If I could give this place a negative rating I would.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

golf part was fun for the kids and concession area out back was cool. kids enjoyed seeing the coy in the ponds. I will pass on the go karts next time. way to pricey and it is what it is. 1 ticket per lap that is also very expensive and you have to slow down each lap to give your ticket to a attendant which is lame. but it's what you pay for I guess. 1 group racing is way more fun