Review Highlights
Fun

Had a great time driving the double karts with our small children. Very nice course and well... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
TravNcinda
via mobile
The track is just about a MILE long

The only downfall for the racetrack is you have to slow to give tickets each time around. I... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
mkizer2018

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Panama City Beach
from USD 31.18
from USD 42.80
from USD 52.43
More Info
All reviews race track go karts long track the early bird fast track two courses fun fun putt putt course little pricey staff was friendly panama city fish laps carts hole waterfall longest
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great family oriented track. Fast carts, plenty of staff to ensure a safe family environment. Great long and fast track.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We decided to go play mini golf on our last night. There were 7 of us and we all had a blast. The ages with us were 11,18,19,21 and us in our 40's. One of our group even made the hole in one for $50. It was clean staff was nice and wasn't too crowded. Fun time for all if you're looking for a family friendly place.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Best value to ride karts in Panama City. The long track definitely makes it worth the money. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Favorite go cart track by far! Speed factor for these carts are great compared to others. A lot of go carts on track at one time which makes it fun racing.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My dad and son did 4 laps together (I bought 3 and they gave him an extra since he was ex-law enforcement). When we got there at 4pm, there was a decent line of maybe 20ish people and my dad/son joined at the end... when they loaded the cars about 4:25, there were no more cars available when my dad/son got to the front, so they had to wait for the next round. All told, they didn't get to race until 4:55.... so we waited almost an HOUR before getting to drive even though there weren't that many people ahead of us! While they waited, one of the attendants gave the rules speaking into a microphone -- neither my dad nor I could understand a single word he said. Once they got on the track, they had fun though!