“Pleased!”

Hungry Howies Pizza & Subs
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were staying across the street from this place and ended up getting delivery to our room. So glad we did! The service was great, delivery was 30 minutes faster than anticipated and the food was delicious! The Greek salads are huge! The small is more than plenty for one person. The spaghetti is actually baked spaghetti with lots of cheese on top (delicious!) My husband had the steak and cheese and was very pleased. It is made more like a panini than a sub.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fully expected delivery time to be an hour or more because I ordered at peak time.. Pizza showed up in less than 30 and was cooked perfectly. Kudos to this team of pizza professionals!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the large Hungry Howies Special. I added black olives to it. My husband and I ate the whole large pizza!
It’s so good! I look forward to coming to Panama City Beach so I can get a terrific pizza!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Ordered 2 large from HH, and in less than 15 minutes we heard a knock at the door of our rental. Pies were hot and tasty. We were impressed!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We eat here almost every time we visit PCB and the pizza is actually pretty good. It’s not spectacular but good for delivery pizza. We got the brownie this time and we were a bit disappointed when we saw it. Online they show a huge brownie cut into 5 rows. When it arrived it was only half that size (3 rows). So just a heads up.